OBD2 V6 (3100, 3400, 3800) PCM programming now available

This is a place for vendors to showcase their products.
Sinister Fiero

OBD2 V6 (3100, 3400, 3800) PCM programming now available

Post by Sinister Fiero »

Just wanted to announce that I now can reprogram certain OBD-2 V6 PCMs. The following is what I currently support:

1998-2001 FWD GM Car PCMs w/ the following engines...
-3100 V6
-3400 V6
-3800 Series II N/A V6
-3800 Series II SC V6

I also support OBD2 LS1/LSx V8's thru 2004 and most OBD2 trucks (V6 and V8 gasoline engines) thru 2006; in addition to everything else that is listed on my website. Cost is still $80 plus return shipping for OBD2 applications. PCM exchange option might be available. Ask for details.
OVERKILL IS UNDERRATED
Custom GM OBD1 & OBD2 Tuning | Engine Conversions | www.gmtuners.com
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

Good news. Can you set up a manual transmission L67 program?
What software package?

No offense, but I've always wondered why vendors always do that? There are only so many ways to skin a cat, and it's not like giving up trade secrets to tell which one you're using...
Sinister Fiero

Post by Sinister Fiero »

The Dark Side of Will wrote:Good news. Can you set up a manual transmission L67 program?
What software package?

No offense, but I've always wondered why vendors always do that? There are only so many ways to skin a cat, and it's not like giving up trade secrets to tell which one you're using...
I use Tunercat software pretty much exclusively now.

Concerning the manual trans, yes I can easily set up a manual transmission L67 program in the OBD2 PCM. Back when I had the other tuning package, it wasn't as easy or as accurate because a lot of the idle tables were not defined in that tuning software program. But with the TC software, there are literally about 10x as many tables and parameters I can change compared to what I could do with the software I had a few years ago.

And speaking of the TC OBD-2 software, you can't buy it from TC directly anymore because they signed a deal with JET not long after they released OBD-2 tuning support. The only way you can get it is to either buy the JET DST tuning software; get a Moates.net Roadrunner LS1 PCM (real-time tuning package including the original TC OBD-2 package); or buy the TC OBD-2 setup used from a private party. TC is still supporting those of us who have the purchased OBD-2 tuning software package. So any updates/added vehicle support that becomes available for JET DST is also available for us.
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

I'll have a 3800 PCM to program for stick in a couple of months, then.
Sinister Fiero

Post by Sinister Fiero »

The Dark Side of Will wrote:I'll have a 3800 PCM to program for stick in a couple of months, then.
cool, let me know.