The Real Fiero Tech Photography Thread

Fiero topics such as vendor reviews experiences, car shows, Fiero buys acquisitions, Fiero Photography.

Moderator: Series8217

Series8217
1988 Fiero Track Car

The Real Fiero Tech Photography Thread

Post by Series8217 »

Post up the best pics of your Fiero or cool mods you've done to it. Interesting backgrounds encouraged. Show off your car and your photography skills!

Some of the pictures posted in this thread may be selected for the front page, Twitter, or other social media. Make it count!
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Re: The Real Fiero Tech Photography Thread

Post by crzyone »

I didn't take the pic but it's my old fiero. Leafy from here and Old Europe is the photographer.

Dat ass

It was a great looking car... should have kept it.

One I took at night when I had my GTR and fiero in the garage. I love tail light shots

ericjon262

Post by ericjon262 »

only decent shot I have of my car, taken with a 8 megapixal point and shoot in southwest Missouri.

"I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

Your car is identical to my first fiero and that's the one I fell in love with. Didn't matter that it had 95hp, it was a blast to drive.
fieroguru

Post by fieroguru »

I have zero photography skills and a cheapo camera... but I will post a few of my car.

This one really makes the car look good... the paint is quite poor and has a 2 foot wide racing stripe down the hood I don't like:

Engine bay shot...

Rear suspension...

The rest of the car is a catastrophe...
ericjon262

Post by ericjon262 »

crzyone wrote:Your car is identical to my first fiero and that's the one I fell in love with. Didn't matter that it had 95hp, it was a blast to drive.
yeah, my car was born a 2.8 auto, pretty gutless, but still fun. hopefully here in the next few weeks I'll be able to get some real work done and get it back on the road.
"I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."
Series8217
1988 Fiero Track Car

Post by Series8217 »

Bump! Let's keep this going.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

image3.1.jpg
image3.1.jpg (177.3 KiB) Viewed 8872 times
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

Series8217
1988 Fiero Track Car

Post by Series8217 »

Need moar pics!
emma2525

Post by emma2525 »

Series8217 wrote: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:46 pm Post up the best pics of your Fiero or cool mods you've done to it. Interesting backgrounds encouraged. Show off your car and your photography skills!

Some of the pictures posted in this thread may be selected for the front page, Twitter, or other social media. Make it count!

There's also this pink wedding dress from https://bridal-australia.com.au/c/pink-wedding-gowns/ that I photographed and it was really stunning.
I'm excited to see all the amazing pictures of your Fieros and the cool mods you've done to them. It's always inspiring to see the creativity and dedication that goes into making these cars truly unique.

If you're looking to show off your ride and your photography skills, now's the perfect opportunity. Don't forget to find some interesting backgrounds that complement your Fiero and make the pictures even more captivating.

Let's make this thread a collection of automotive art! I can't wait to see the stunning images you all come up with. Who knows, maybe your picture will even make it to the front page or social media.

Keep up the great work, and happy photographing!
zok15

Post by zok15 »

... AI bot?
pmbrunelle

Post by pmbrunelle »

Maybe.

I tried ChatGPT for the first time this week, and I was quite impressed with some of its responses.

When I asked it how to analyse fatigue in a shaft, the procedure it described was nearly exactly as I would have done. It did royally screw up on other questions.

In addition to English, I also tried asking questions to ChatGPT in French (which seems to work). I don't know if it translates input/output to English for internal processing, or if its thinking is language-independent.
Series8217
1988 Fiero Track Car

Post by Series8217 »

I banned the bot. It definitely was based on ChatGPT or a similar LLM. They just fed it the content of the thread and it came up with the most likely response.
Emc209i

Post by Emc209i »

Back with a vengeance.
Series8217
1988 Fiero Track Car

Post by Series8217 »

Another bot deleted.. I wonder why they like this thread so much
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

pmbrunelle wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:36 am Maybe.

I tried ChatGPT for the first time this week, and I was quite impressed with some of its responses.

When I asked it how to analyse fatigue in a shaft, the procedure it described was nearly exactly as I would have done. It did royally screw up on other questions.

In addition to English, I also tried asking questions to ChatGPT in French (which seems to work). I don't know if it translates input/output to English for internal processing, or if its thinking is language-independent.
It's "sort of" language independent because it's looking for associations and patterns rather than meaning. Not sure what happens internally if you ask it a question in French for which its training data contains the answer only in English.