Archies?

Fiero topics such as vendor reviews experiences, car shows, Fiero buys acquisitions, Fiero Photography.

Moderator: Series8217

Identity Crisis

Archies?

Post by Identity Crisis »

Is V8Archie in operation or not? I saw a couple of things on his site that peeked my interest. Fiberglass headliner for one and I was wondering if he was still doing business.

Anyone here ever bought the headliner?

THanks
2015 Dodge Journey RT Rally AWD
2014 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport
1992 Pontiac Grand Prix STE
1987 Pontiac Fiero GT
1986 Pontiac Fiero GT
1fast2m6

Re: Archies?

Post by 1fast2m6 »

He "Reitred" I think he was based in IL or MI he's in NV now still playing with Fiero's but it's a 1 man show now, he sold all the big molds, I'm not sure about the smaller stuff. The Fiero Store sells ABS plastic headliners that weigh a little less than fiberglass and are easier to work with than fiberglass
CincinnatiFiero

Re: Archies?

Post by CincinnatiFiero »

Even though, I've said it's "Semi-Retired" several times, I seem to keep getting emails & phone calls from people who think I've totally retired.

I've been staying pretty busy since moving to Las Vegas a little more than a year ago. But I still have time to check in on Old Europe everyday.

I'm still making & selling the SBC Chevy V-8 kits for both the Automatic & the stick shift cars and the LS V-8 kits for the stick shift cars. Also, I'm still doing the 6 speed conversion kits.

I'm also still doing the MadArch WideBody kits & the Warber scoops, Battery trays & the headliners.

I continue to have all of that stuff in stock.

I'm even doing a V-8 swap every once in a while....
How he made enough money working on like 7 peoples cars to "retire" I'll never know, but he clearly knows something I do not.

http://www.fiero.com/forum/Forum3/HTML/000046-77.html