Interesting Listings on eBay

Fiero topics such as vendor reviews experiences, car shows, Fiero buys acquisitions, Fiero Photography.

Moderator: Series8217

allWorkNoPlay

Interesting Listings on eBay

Post by allWorkNoPlay »

http://www.ebay.com/usr/legutt?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Saw this and figured I'd post it for the 3 other readers of this site. He's got a SD4 engine, head, and couple racecars without log books...
Emc209i

Re: Interesting Listings on eBay

Post by Emc209i »

Reader #5 reporting in. That looks like a lot of overpriced junk. Thanks.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

Rft is up to 3 readers? Call the press. That's 66% more than when it started.

Sd4 is cool only to think about owning. Its old tech junk. Why don't I go buy a commodore 64 while I'm at it. Oh can it be tuned with a apple IIe? If so then I might think about it
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

I've done exactly *ZERO* market research, but the prices for the cars don't look too out of line. I'm not sure eBay is the right forum to sell something as specialized as a used race car, but it'll certainly get eyes on the wares.

Were there some other parts that already sold? I don't remember from the first time I looked.

SD4's a pretty stout engine. Aluminum blocks are available now. An all aluminum SD4 would be about the lightest 350 horsepower engine you could build these days.

However, he says that engine was built as a backup for the original pace car, then it's iron head and ~250ish horsepower.