Some inspiration for crzyone

Talk about your other cars here.

Moderator: crzyone

Shaun41178(2)

Some inspiration for crzyone

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

Lots of pics of a r32 build. I am just gong to paste the link instead of copying them all over.

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showth ... p?t=605933
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

530 whp is greater than 312
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Re: Some inspiration for crzyone

Post by crzyone »

Cool build, but no more involved than mine already is. I went the response route and I still don't make full boost until 5000rpm. I can only imagine what his dyno looks like. Probably a beast from a roll at high RPM.

I'm a little annoyed with my GTR right now. Took it to a track day last Monday and the thermostat decided to take the day off. Got in 4 laps in at the locan race track before it decided to overheat. Not very happy... oh well. first track day with this GTR so working out the kinks is expected. Makes me want to focus my efforts on my FD.
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

Not sure what to think of an engine builder who actually writes down a 5 digit diameter for a piston...
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

That's actually not a bad price.

The thing keeping me from one of those is I still want to drive my car on the street. When my gearbox fails, and it will, I will be picking up an R33 transmission. It has larger synchros and I will install an OS Gilken gearset. Custom ratios and stronger gears.

A stock R32 and 33 transmission have "weak" 3rd gears with over 600hp. The OS Gilken gearset fixes that.