crzyone's R32 GTR updates, parts and pics

Talk about your other cars here.

Moderator: crzyone

crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Re: crzyone's R32 GTR updates, parts and pics

Post by crzyone »

Well this Skyline adventure is coming to an end. With having a kid and priorities changing in life I am selling the GTR. I'm not out of the car game, might actually be in it even more so. I am trading for a 1997 Subaru STI Type R and cash on the other guys end. With having the FD as a summer toy and the STI as an all weather toy I'm set.

If any of you follow Initial D you will recognize this car as Bunta's car, the main characters father.

This is what it looks like now, he put proper gold wheels on it.

It has a bunch of good parts on it already like HKS Hypermax coils, Tomei turbo and downpipe, Ganador exhaust etc etc. It's a very sweet can and I'm glad that I can fit my wife and son in it and go for a drive.

Anyways, it's been an adventure with the GTR. Now that I'm up to 2 Initial D cars I can see the collection growing in the future lol....
ericjon262

Post by ericjon262 »

shame to see it go, I like the replacement though.

Congrats on the kid (if you were trying... :-D )
"I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

Yeah we were trying, getting kinda old. Had to start having kids sooner than later lol...