What would you do? A shop "borrows" your car...

Talk about your other cars here.

Moderator: crzyone

donk_316
Booooooost

Post by donk_316 »

no.... the ceramic bits go out the exhaust. the exhaust side is ceramic.
Resident Import Elitist
-------------------------
1991 Skyline GTR
(OO\ SKYLINE /OO)
Series8217
1988 Fiero Track Car

Post by Series8217 »

That makes more sense :thumbleft:
Xanth

Post by Xanth »

I must say I am impressed by how calm you seem, I'm not sure what I would do in a similiar situtation. :angry: From my point of view he stole the car. Working at the shop or not, as soon as he was doing something other than what you had authorized he basically stole it.

Is he or the shop going to be paying for all the replacements you are doing?
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

dude, I woulda beat the ever living shit out of that guy, I am not kidding, I woulda grabed him when he was alone, held a gun to his head, and let him know he was selling his car, and anything else he had, tell he had enough money for a complete engine swap, and money for the labor, and extra money for the bullshit time i had to go thru.
then after i recived all that, I woulda had him fired, then as his life couldn't get any worse, I beat the ever living shit out of him. and then told him to expect me back again a few more times, just to keep his pansy ass scared.

you know that dude took ur car out and abused the hell out of. wonder how many times he drifted ur shit. check the local street races, but there was a skyline there the other night.
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

Donk has a lawyer. The screwing the guy is going to get will hurt more then any beating.
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

stimpy wrote:Donk has a lawyer. The screwing the guy is going to get will hurt more then any beating.
well after the lawyer is done, he can still beat his ass in additon right??
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

I tell you what, if I were that guy, I wouldn't want to run into Donk on the street.

Shit, I don't know if I want to run into Donk on the street, and I'm me.
donk_316
Booooooost

Post by donk_316 »

Stimpy is partially correct. I wrote up a contract that covers my ass and my car at the shops expense. They will replace and pay restitution for what the kid did.

If i had resorted to violence i would have a broken car and be in jail.

Its going to cost the shop about $4500 in parts, labour and restitution.
Resident Import Elitist
1991 Skyline GTR
(OO\ SKYLINE /OO)
Xanth

Post by Xanth »

donk_316 wrote: Its going to cost the shop about $4500 in parts, labour and restitution.
:thumbleft:
Series8217
1988 Fiero Track Car

Post by Series8217 »

donk_316 wrote:It's going to cost the shop about $4500 in parts, labour and restitution.
Sweet.
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

donk_316 wrote:Stimpy is partially correct. I wrote up a contract that covers my ass and my car at the shops expense. They will replace and pay restitution for what the kid did.

If i had resorted to violence i would have a broken car and be in jail.

Its going to cost the shop about $4500 in parts, labour and restitution.

no no, u get ur stuff first, then a month later when everything is cool, u resort to violence, it solves everything!

jail? no no no no no, ur alibi was u where at my house, kicking it. ask stimpy he was there too and saw u, hell so did product and series. we where all there that night. playing bible adventure nintendo games.
I_wear_pants

Post by I_wear_pants »

From what you've said it definitly looks like you are going to be getting the better end of the deal, but I'm not sure how I would feel about the shop after having my trust violated like that. I mean I would be super pissed if that happened to me and all I have is a couple of slow ass Fieros. If that happened to me, and I had a high end sports car I would be out for blood. It would be like if you took your wife to the doctor, and he fucked her then told you it wasn't his fault cause he had a hard on and your wife was the only lady around.
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

I_wear_pants wrote: It would be like if you took your wife to the doctor, and he fucked her then told you it wasn't his fault cause he had a hard on and your wife was the only lady around.
Nice.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

The shop is holding the employees paycheques to pay for Donk's car. The manager didn't fire him so he could make things right. So, he is basically working for nothing until Donk is paid.
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

Wow. Hope he had a good time that night.
JohnnyK

Post by JohnnyK »

Ouch.. Yeah, I'd be pissed. I remember when I was working at a shop and an employee there had a 1970 Cutlass.. He went for lunch and when he came back he was like "Wtf is my car" "I saw Johnny going through you toolbox, I think he said he was going to get his girlfriend".. I got beaten for that, and I only put 20km on the stupid thing.. :D
donk_316
Booooooost

Post by donk_316 »

Update!

The turbos are blown and clutch is fried. Looks like he boosted a little too early when she was cold and fragged the ceramic wheels right off... which means he couldnt have beat on her too bad since it was basically running NA the whole time

Clutch is shot because he had no idea how to drive a twinplate and burnt through it by slipping it too much.

Soo... i get to upgrade to better turbos and slicker clutch for free... upgrade my injectors and remap at my expense... can you say 500hp at the flywheel? hmm.
Resident Import Elitist
1991 Skyline GTR
(OO\ SKYLINE /OO)
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

You're making out like a bandit on a dumb kid's poor judgement. Ain't life grand?

Expensive lesson on his part.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

Holy shit dude. That kid really did a number on your car. Save the turbos, I really want to see a broken ceramic exhaust wheel.

Going for N1s or something alittle bigger?
donk_316
Booooooost

Post by donk_316 »

Hey,
Not much to see on the turbos... just a blank space where the exh wheel was.

I dont really know where to go for turbos... I like the N1s.... but then the HKS GTSSs are basically the same thing or go for the HKS GT2530s and call it a day.

The 2530s spool about 4500 but pull like a pissed off frieght train and the N1/GTSS are definately no slouch either spooling around 4000

The N1s are good for 480-500hp and the 2530s are good for 600hp. at the crank.

The 2530s also respond really well to a 260degree 9.5mm cam upgrade. thats what the Mines Engine runs.

Any direction i go i will need to upgrade to 720cc injectors and Apexi PowerFC and if i go for the 2530s i have to upgrade the intank pump which is a breeze to do in a Skyline as there is an access hatch in the trunk.

I dunno. i have about 5 days to a week to think about it.
Resident Import Elitist
1991 Skyline GTR
(OO\ SKYLINE /OO)