Forum Rules

Real tech discussion on design, fabrication, testing, development of custom or adapted parts for Pontiac Fieros. Not questions about the power a CAI will give.

Moderators: The Dark Side of Will, Series8217

The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Forum Rules

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

I don't like posting rules of conduct that amount to nothing more than a fancy way of saying "treat each other like decent human beings", but here goes...

Rule:
-This is a TECH forum. This is NOT a grudge forum. This is NOT a pissing match forum. This is NOT a forum in which flames are tolerated. Discuss technical subjects in a mature manner. Do not flame, bait, barb, piss on or otherwise exercise belligerence here.

Suggestions:
-Keep posts productive and contributory to the progress of the thread toward being an illuminating technical resource. Build knowledge whenever feasible. A thread doesn't have to stay on one topic, but if it does touch multiple topics, should flow logically from one to the next.

-Clarify opinion vs. experience; mention sources for information.
Last edited by The Dark Side of Will on Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

However humorous it may be, this is an example of how NOT to post in this section:
rocktherice wrote:i justed wanted to say all u fiero owners are ghey check out my civic ill spank all your asses who wants it beyoches. my boy earlbag was right u guys are all puss's.

teamlseep13

Post by teamlseep13 »

LOL....but seroiusly..not tech!
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Another example of how not to post... especially when the same thing is spammed into a dozen threads.
chris_5.0 wrote:RFT sucks! Old Europe is sooooo much better any fool can see that

www.fiero.com