Before posting an ad in the For Sale section...

Sell your parts/cars here. Parts & Cars - not just for "partscars."

Moderator: crzyone

crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Before posting an ad in the For Sale section...

Post by crzyone »

Please fill out your location in your profile. People shouldn't need to ask where you are from when looking at a sale ad. At the very least, include it in the first post of the ad.

Post prices for listed items. It's not a secret, you know how much you want for it.

Pictures when possible. Pictures are worth a thousand words. Photobucket and imageshack.us are free to use.

Please follow these guidelines.
Diamond Dave

Re: Before posting an ad in the For Sale section...

Post by Diamond Dave »

Why so many out of date ads still listed? 98% are no longer even for sale. Should have automatic deletions after a certain amount of time. It would keep sellers motivated and real buyers less iritated and iterested in checking back. It a real waste of time as it is. We need and want a better forum than Old Europe. I am just trying to help out. Thanks Will for getting my registration ironed out.

DD
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Re: Before posting an ad in the For Sale section...

Post by crzyone »

This section is so inactive that it doesn't warrant any time spent on deletions. Not to mention that we have about 10 active members here. This is a technical forum mainly, there has never been much bought or sold here. Old Europe is a better resource for used parts.

I'm also one of those guys that likes to see the history of the forum, so the old threads won't be deleted.

Thanks for the suggestion.