FS: WCF High Performance Intake Manifold for V6

Sell your parts/cars here. Parts & Cars - not just for "partscars."

Moderator: crzyone

Chris-Nelson

FS: WCF High Performance Intake Manifold for V6

Post by Chris-Nelson »

I have had my WCF High Performance upper intake manifold Imron coated and built a custom throttle bracket for it so cruise control can be kept if desired.

This information is taken directly from http://www.westcoastfiero.com/intake/intake.html :
This Manifold replaces the top half of the Fiero intake manifold, effectively increasing the intake air flow by 64% and increasing efficiency for highly modified V6 and 3.4 engines.

Only slight modifications to electrical are required to accomplish this install.
1. Removing water lines to the Throttle body and blocking off.
2. Extending vacuum lines.
3. Stock Throttle cable and cruise cable are used for this installation. Fuel enrichment via Computer Chip or West Coast Fiero Piggy-back computer will be required. O2 gauge highly recommended for tuning fuel delivery.
Included:

*Custom Intake Manifold
* 3.4L DOHC TPS and IAC sensors
*Throttle Cable Bracket
*Extra fuel injector and bracket
*Silicone air intake adapter coupler (not shown)

This piece sells new at http://www.westcoastfiero.com/intake/intake.html for $700. I am asking $450 for this setup.

The extra fuel injector is not a necessary part of the install but is included in case you want to use it. When this piece is offered from WCF it does not include the two sensors that I've included here.

Fuel enrichment can be done a few ways: Larger injectors, modified EPROM computer chip, or utilize the extra fuel injector setup that comes with this system.

Asking $450
Chris-Nelson

Re: FS: WCF High Performance Intake Manifold for V6

Post by Chris-Nelson »