FS in SoCal: Black 17x8 Motegi MR118 wheels, 225/55/17 tires

Sell your parts/cars here. Parts & Cars - not just for "partscars."

Moderator: crzyone

Series8217
1988 Fiero Track Car

FS in SoCal: Black 17x8 Motegi MR118 wheels, 225/55/17 tires

Post by Series8217 »

Selling my Matte Black Motegi MR118 17x8 wheels (5x100 bolt pattern) with or without 225/55/17 Michelin MXV4 Primacy tires. These wheels were originally on my Subaru but they will fit great on an '84-'87 Fiero and are the widest that will fit on the front of a Fiero!

Here is a stock photo of the wheels:

The wheels are in excellent condition with only a minor curb scrape or two, which have been touched up with black paint.

The offset is +45mm. They fit great on my '01 Outback and should fit well on any 5x100 Subaru and on an '84 to '87 Fiero. They will fit an '88 Fiero but the front will stick out more than the rear, so you will need to run a spacer in the rear to make them "look" right. A 17x8 +45mm wheel is the widest that will fit on the front of a Fiero, and just barely kisses the A-arm at full lock. This would be a good size wheel to run on a lightweight Fiero, with 235/40/17s up front and 245/40/17s in the rear.

The tires are in good condition with a little bit of shoulder wear from one track day at Buttonwillow Raceway and 6 autocross runs. Other than that its just ~20,000 street miles. TONS of life left in them. These are long-life all season tires. Lots of grip and very quiet just like you'd expect any Michelin to be. The tires are probably too big to fit on a Fiero but I will sell the wheels separately.

If you buy the wheels and tires as a package from me I'll include free Dill TPMS sensors (installed) and display. One sensor doesn't work, so I'm not charging any extra for the TPMS. You can have the sensors replaced with regular valve stems at your next tire change if you want to. It doesn't cost anything.

I will include the appropriate centering rings for Subaru fitment for free. I might have some that will fit a FIero but I'm not sure. The rings for the Fiero are just 0.1 mm larger than the Subaru, so you could bore out the Subaru rings if you didn't want to order new rings.

Wheels and tires sold as a package at a discounted price. Everything is sold AS IS. Local pickup only!!

Wheels + tires: $500 OBO, local pickup only (San Gabriel valley, CA).
Wheels only: $400 OBO (original purchase price was $510)
Tires only: $200 OBO (original purchase price was $600)

Pics of the wheels on my Subaru Outback below. I don't have pictures of them on the Fiero, but you may be able to find some by Googling, as I think I've seen these on a Fiero before.