Complete GT Body in GM Torch Red

Sell your parts/cars here. Parts & Cars - not just for "partscars."

Moderator: crzyone

draven

Complete GT Body in GM Torch Red

Post by draven »

Just making sure RFT sees this as well.

These were from a project car that after I stripped it to the frame, there was simply too much to fix. Sold the frame, kept needed bits for the next car and have this complete set of 86 GT panels.

The paint color is Corvette Torch Red Dupont Nason.

If you don't see it in the pic I have it bundled up in a box to be sold with the set. The passenger side door isn't shown and is still attached to door.

Price is 800$ obo. That may seem a bit high for some but one of the reasons I bought the car was for the relatively good paint job. Short of repairing the hood scoop hole you get a pretty good paintjob and a GT body. The paint job was a panel off body job.

Set includes fenders wells (off to the side in the pics) which I would say are in fair to good condition. The passenger side tail light is probably recoverable as it has delamination but the driver side as you can see has a big crack in it...

Sail panel windows are not original nor aftermarket but lexan reproductions from the PO. Pretty good from afar but up close the jig is up obviously.

If anyone is seriously interested I can provide hi-res pics of any of the panels.

Salvaged and bagged as much of the attachment hardware as possible.

Not shown is a set of Torch Red manual rear view windows. I also have a set of power mirrors and harness if interested.

I might be willing to ship, but obviously shipping the rear clip will not be cheap.

Warmest Regards...