WTB F23 bellhousing

Sell your parts/cars here. Parts & Cars - not just for "partscars."

Moderator: crzyone

ericjon262

WTB F23 bellhousing

Post by ericjon262 »

I'm interested in a 60v6 F23 bellhousing if anyone has one laying around.
"I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Re: WTB F23 bellhousing

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

www.car-parts.com
It's unlikely anyone has just a bell hanging around, as that's the part we in the community end up using.
ericjon262

Post by ericjon262 »

The Dark Side of Will wrote:http://www.car-parts.com
It's unlikely anyone has just a bell hanging around, as that's the part we in the community end up using.

agreed, I figured it was worth a shot though.
"I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."
Emc209i

Post by Emc209i »

I don't have one. I see them frequently in yards though. Surprised you're having any difficulty. You tried car-part.com to locate a car?
ericjon262

Post by ericjon262 »

Emc209i wrote:I don't have one. I see them frequently in yards though. Surprised you're having any difficulty. You tried car-part.com to locate a car?

I tried car part, I wouldn't say I'm having difficulty, more just that I don't want to spend all day in the sun trying to pull one.
Emc209i

Post by Emc209i »

Gotcha. Most of the yards on car-part are full service yards. I'm sure you'll find one already pulled.
ericjon262

Post by ericjon262 »

Emc209i wrote:Gotcha. Most of the yards on car-part are full service yards. I'm sure you'll find one already pulled.

there's a couple on there, and there's one at the pick a part for less than half the cost of the already picked units... if it's there next weekend, I'll pull it.
Series8217
1988 Fiero Track Car

Post by Series8217 »

Buy a transmission on ebay from LKQ or another wrecker. I got one for less than $300 shipped.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/371005888056?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MANUAL-TRANSMIS ... 15&vxp=mtr

etc
ericjon262

Post by ericjon262 »

no doubt, I'm just trying to decide if my time, or my money is worth more atm. I can get one from the pick and pull for about $125