The Top Gear Thread.

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

Atilla the Fun

Re: The Top Gear Thread.

Post by Atilla the Fun »

Where the hell is episode 3? Noone has uploaded it onto streetfire.net, and I'm dying to watch it!
Atilla the Fun

Post by Atilla the Fun »

It's finally up. No Fiero in it this episode.
jelly2m81

Post by jelly2m81 »

Atilla the Fun wrote:It's finally up. No Fiero in it this episode.

Your susposed to link...........
Atilla the Fun

Post by Atilla the Fun »

StreetFire fail.
Not so long ago, you could watch whatever you wanted. Now you find only the first 10 minutes of whichever hour.
WHY?!?!?!!!!!
I enjoy the remaining 50 minutes at least as much, but that's all gone now. Just search by newest, page 5 thru page 30, all lost causes. That's when I gave up in absolute murderous rage.
They need to ban anything "Top Gear" that's less than 57 minutes long. And literally kill all those responsible.
jelly2m81

Post by jelly2m81 »

No you fail at typing topgear in streetfire's search box. I along with the rest of the world watched the full episodes of this past season on there.
Atilla the Fun

Post by Atilla the Fun »

Supposed to start showing season 17 sometime in June. Anyone have any facts on a possible season 2 for Top Gear America with ( or without ) Tanner Faust?
Atilla the Fun

Post by Atilla the Fun »

I didn't love last night's episode, the first of season 17, but at least we have 4 more new episodes to be excited about.
Atilla the Fun

Post by Atilla the Fun »

Season 18? After the rumor that Top Gear was up for sale? Well, for now it seems there will be a season 18, based on the fact that this is still on BBC's Top Gear webpages: http://www.bbc.co.uk/topgear/show/participate.shtml
Just no clue when 18x01 will be up on StreetFire, dammit!
And since the 3 idiots hate "caravans" and Americans' laziness, how about this:
We let each of them pick out a new dually, then let each of them pick out a new hard side truck camper, then make them drive across all of Eurasia.
It would take a whole "season" to cover the trip, so we let them fly home for a week, halfway through this really long trip.
We make them carry all of their food and stuff, since these are campers, no McDonalds or what have you.
Jezza will choose the Ford F450, James will choose the GMC Denali, and Richard will choose the Ram with the only manual transmission offered in new dually pickups. He'll also have to have the Cummins.
Now, Jezza will be torn between his dislike of diesels, and the huge output over the 6.2L petrol engine.
James, he'd probably be fine with a diesel, since he drives a Panda, which is slow but easy on fuel. He's called captain Slow for good reason.
But we can't have no gas engine and no SRW along for comparison, so we add me as consultant. I drive a Chevrolet, SRW, 6.0L gas, with a pop-up truck camper. I'm support, since I have experience. The camera lady could travel with me.
I wouldn't seek pay, or face time on Camera, just cover my expenses to make the trip.
There's a way to massively gain viewership.
Atilla the Fun

Post by Atilla the Fun »

http://www.streetfire.net/video/top-gea ... 337760.htm
to tide us over
I haven't heard back from Andy Wilman about my proposal, so I guess they aren't going to do it. If they do my idea without me, I will sue.
Atilla the Fun

Post by Atilla the Fun »

India special: don't bother watching, not worth it. In fact, I gave up on it entirely after 45 minutes.
Hurry, season 18, hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Emc209i

Post by Emc209i »

Atilla the Fun

Post by Atilla the Fun »

The first couple of minutes about Jezza are funny, thanks. If you're still watching at the 4 minute mark, then you have a higher level of tolerance for drone-on-"comedians" than I do.
Atilla the Fun

Post by Atilla the Fun »

Out of extreme boredom Sunday I finally watched some more of the India special. I seem to have missed a middle bit where they modified the cars, but it's still a crappy disaster.
Andy Wilman needs to rejuvenate the show rather than torture it to death.
Atilla the Fun

Post by Atilla the Fun »

Atilla the Fun

Post by Atilla the Fun »

http://www.streetfire.net/video/top-gea ... 371443.htm

Not as good as last week, but better than most other alternatives.
Atilla the Fun

Post by Atilla the Fun »

Atilla the Fun

Post by Atilla the Fun »

There's a new episode of Top Gear UK, and there's a new episode of Top Gear USA, bur since noone ever thanks me for links and commentary, why should I keep posting? EFF you haters.
jelly2m81

Post by jelly2m81 »

Atilla the Fun wrote:There's a new episode of Top Gear UK, and there's a new episode of Top Gear USA, bur since noone ever thanks me for links and commentary, why should I keep posting? EFF you haters.

Because your 2- 3 days late and we've already seen them.