Alky crew, post here.......

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

CincinnatiFiero

Re: Alky crew, post here.......

Post by CincinnatiFiero »

Yes, that plus vodka = pukeage. Shit is narsty, with or without the drank.
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

I thought it tasted kinda strange, but would be good with Rum. I haven't tested that theory yet, though. I can't imagine that it would go well with Vodka, though.
Emc209i

Post by Emc209i »

I'm finishing off the Beringer Moscato now. Cali sweet wine is ... well better than I would have thought. Tasting NC sweet wine turned me off last go around.
pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

Emc209i wrote:A post for all the peoples not soberz...

I can haz drunk (smo0ked) tooo muches

Post here, unless you're Will.

Holy shit im fucking speachless. He fucks up to I never thought I would live to see the day. Sound like I can hold my beer much better than you can. You try getting a speed boat running and tubing off the back of it drunk off your ass than we'll talk. Fuckin light weight,
pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

Emc209i wrote:I'm finishing off the Beringer Moscato now. Cali sweet wine is ... well better than I would have thought. Tasting NC sweet wine turned me off last go around.

Wine? Your a fuckin girl dude. I dont do anything less than 100 proof.
Emc209i

Post by Emc209i »

pontiackid86 wrote: Holy shit im fucking speachless. He fucks up to I never thought I would live to see the day. Sound like I can hold my beer much better than you can. You try getting a speed boat running and tubing off the back of it drunk off your ass than we'll talk. Fuckin light weight,
LMAO. Quite obvious you're not from the internet.
Emc209i

Post by Emc209i »

pontiackid86 wrote: Wine? Your a fuckin girl dude. I dont do anything less than 100 proof.
Point made, you lack taste to accentuate your illiterate lifestyle.
pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

Emc209i wrote:
pontiackid86 wrote: Wine? Your a fuckin girl dude. I dont do anything less than 100 proof.
Point made, you lack taste to accentuate your illiterate lifestyle.

Cuz I know how to party and fix a speed boat drunk and you cant. Yea I'll take that over your cultured life any day. What kinda queer gets drunk off wine honestley?
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

pontiackid86 wrote: Cuz I know how to party and fix a speed boat drunk and you cant.
That's something to brag about? So what hardcore liquor do you drink? Boone's Farm?
pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

The Dark Side of Will wrote:
pontiackid86 wrote: Cuz I know how to party and fix a speed boat drunk and you cant.
That's something to brag about? So what hardcore liquor do you drink? Boone's Farm?

rumble mintz. (its imported from germany) i make an exception for my 100 proff rule for my 2 boys Captnin and JackD. my girlfriend recentley got me doing shots of smirnoff cuz we ran out of the other good stuff. As far as beer coronna molsonXXX (bud sometimes) miller yingling stuff like that. I dont party a whole lot but when I do its gona be one crazy night.

rumble mintz is my favorite though $20 per handel its 100 proof you can mix it with any kinda soda and it tastes awsome. Doin shots of it is a whole diffrent ball game. It tastes like your drinking straight pepermint and if you down it to fast it comes right back up your nose. cool thing is it dosent have that real grimey after taste most shots have. Only problem with it is if you dont eat anything before you start drinking it, it will mess you up real fast.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

god your spelling sucks worse than RiC3R'z y0
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

530 whp is greater than 312
pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:god your spelling sucks worse than RiC3R'z y0
Only to make your day better dude.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

trust me everytime you post I chuckle. Don't ever stop posting here dude. You are pure gold.
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

530 whp is greater than 312
pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:trust me everytime you post I chuckle. Don't ever stop posting here dude. You are pure gold.

Well im glad I bring sunshine in on your gloomey day.
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

pontiackid86 wrote:rumble mintz. (its imported from germany) i make an exception for my 100 proff rule for my 2 boys Captnin and JackD. my girlfriend recentley got me doing shots of smirnoff cuz we ran out of the other good stuff. As far as beer coronna molsonXXX (bud sometimes) miller yingling stuff like that. I dont party a whole lot but when I do its gona be one crazy night.

rumble mintz is my favorite though $20 per handel its 100 proof you can mix it with any kinda soda and it tastes awsome. Doin shots of it is a whole diffrent ball game. It tastes like your drinking straight pepermint and if you down it to fast it comes right back up your nose. cool thing is it dosent have that real grimey after taste most shots have. Only problem with it is if you dont eat anything before you start drinking it, it will mess you up real fast.
News flash: molson is about 6 proof.

You think you're a baller throwing down $20 a bottle for something that's better used to strip wax from floors? Wow. LOL.
pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

The Dark Side of Will wrote:
pontiackid86 wrote:rumble mintz. (its imported from germany) i make an exception for my 100 proff rule for my 2 boys Captnin and JackD. my girlfriend recentley got me doing shots of smirnoff cuz we ran out of the other good stuff. As far as beer coronna molsonXXX (bud sometimes) miller yingling stuff like that. I dont party a whole lot but when I do its gona be one crazy night.

News flash: molson is about 6 proof.

You think you're a baller throwing down $20 a bottle for something that's better used to strip wax from floors? Wow. LOL.

Yo ill finish that shit earley into the party its my favorite drink though guy STFU.
CincinnatiFiero

Post by CincinnatiFiero »

The Dark Side of Will wrote: News flash: molson is about 6 proof.

I missed you.
Emc209i

Post by Emc209i »

pontiackid86 wrote: Wine? Your a fuckin girl dude. I dont do anything less than 100 proof....

...my girlfriend recentley got me doing shots of smirnoff cuz we ran out of the other good stuff...

...As far as beer coronna molsonXXX (bud sometimes) miller yingling stuff like that...
The Dark Side of Will wrote:News flash: molson is about 6 proof.

pontiackid86 wrote:Yo ill finish that shit earley into the party its my favorite drink though guy STFU.
Emc209i

Post by Emc209i »

Fuckin Friday and ready to unwind. 5 ying's down.
whipped

Post by whipped »

disarrono win.

need shots of jaeger.
My fiero is aliiiive!!