ebay cunts

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

THE PUNISHER

ebay cunts

Post by THE PUNISHER »

Pardon me for being crass

I recently sold my N* fiero aluminum flywheel on ebay.. I will keep this short and sweet.

Guy hasn't paid..some excuse about being $6 short on his paypal... neverheard of this, have heard of VIsa.

then lectures me that he expects it to be free of any heat spots and if it has them he expects it to be turned before he gets it.

fuck this guy, fuck him in his stupid ass..

I have beer, it's 11:30 and my wife is cooking bacon

Seacrest out.
Fuck you Shaun , one day those little boys will talk and when they do you will get yours.
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Re: ebay cunts

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

Negative feedback, report deadbeat bidder, sell to someone else, ????, profit
CincinnatiFiero

Post by CincinnatiFiero »

Nope because the pun in the seller, eBay doesn't give a fuck about him. All the protection goes to the buyer anymore.

Some guy bought my gokart on eBay hasn't paid in 6 days. Sent me a message that said "didnt think bout how to get this bad boy to me lol, hopefully I can com up with away to get it here"

Well you should have thought of that before clicking the buy it now. I've got local guys who want to buy it but since this guy has it tied up I can't sell it to anyone else.
CincinnatiFiero

Sold a part for $5 + $4 shipping. A month later the guy emails me and says, it didn't fit right, I had to cut it in half to make it fit. What do you want to do?

Well I included the full OE part number in the ad, 3 pictures, and you've now hacked up the part... so nothing?
Sinister Fiero

Post by Sinister Fiero »

BEFORE ebay changed the feedback policy to what it is now (ie: not allowing sellers to leave retaliatory negative feedback on buyers)...

I bidded on and won a set of collectable various Buick pins from a seller on ebay. Sent him the paypal money and waited. And waited. And waited. Nothing showed up, no shipping confirmation, no tracking info, nothing. Weeks went by. I tried emailing the seller both inside of and outside of ebay. No response.

Finally about a month later I filed for ebay intervention and a refund before those periods expired and also left a negative feedback on the seller. I was instantly rewarded with a very negative feedback comment by the seller calling me names and warning people to steer clear of me on there. FOR WHAT I ASK? I did nothing wrong, but he got pissed because I couldn't be patient for 2 months while he had my money in hand and didn't get off his ass to drop some pins in a padded envelope and ship them to me.

Ebay refused to remove the inflammatory negative feedback comment without a court order.

So I say to hell with the guy on ebay and just sell your crap locally and not worry about it. What are they (ebay) going to do about it? Let the guy neg you? He probably will anyway.
CincinnatiFiero

Just had someone open a case with me to return an item 46 days after he received it. He said he already returned it to XXXXXXXXXX address and expects a full refund. The address he included is not even in the same state that I live in and the tracking number is bogus. Oh, eBay.
Emc209i

Post by Emc209i »

Send his refund to the wrong state also.
CincinnatiFiero

Dude filed a charge-back and PayPal refunded his money today. Item had obviously been broken by him. Gotta love it!