Let's see your guns!

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Let's see your guns!

Post by crzyone »

I only have a couple guns, but I plan on getting a lot more. They are about as bad as cars for blowing your money on!

Here is my SKS with Tapco stock, Tapco mags and red dot sight. It's a pretty fun gun to shoot, and ammo is cheap. 1440 rounds of surplus for about $270. Also my Ruger 10/22 with ATI stock and scope. Fairly accurate plinking and gopher gun. I can hit a 4" gong at 100 yards fairly consistently.

My SKS before the mods. I did buy a 78 round drum for the gun as well. Just about doubles the guns weight when full.

My Russian battle rifles. 1942 SVT-40 semi auto with 10 round mag. Don't know if any of you shoot 7.62x54R but it's a wicked cartridge. About as powerful as a 30-06. Also my 1939 Mosin Nagant. Same ammo as the SVT and really fun to shoot. Because sometimes people hide behind things lol...

My Cold War pistol, 1964 Tokarev T-33. Shoots a powerful 7.62x25 bullet. It's a .30 cal with the muzzle energy of a .45acp. Really slings them out there at around 1600fps. Famous for defeating body armor. Lots of vids on youtube.

Of course you buy the ammo by the crate. 2300 rounds of surplus for around $300 lol. Cheap like borsht.

This is my Norinco 1911A1 Government model. Bought the gun and 1000 rounds of ammo for $500! I couldn't pass up that deal for a new 1911. The gun shoots really well and others that have also bought it love it as well. Only complaint was the super cheap plastic grips that were cracked but I have a new set coming. I think the Norinco ammo is loaded hot, ejects brass hard! Nice thing about it, even though it's a Chinese Norinco there is no name or made in China stamped on the gun. Just 1911A1.

Let's see what you got.
THE PUNISHER

Re: Let's see your guns!

Post by THE PUNISHER »

You mean "legally owned" right/?
Fuck you Shaun , one day those little boys will talk and when they do you will get yours.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

Just need a "I may or may not have this gun" disclaimer lol
Series8217
1988 Fiero Track Car

Post by Series8217 »

Nice.

Ok maybe this thread will force me to get off my ass and finally take photos of my stuff for insurance purposes.
Unsafe At Any Speed

Post by Unsafe At Any Speed »

No pictures really yet but all I have is a Beretta 92FS. Also, tonight I just ordered one of these: http://www.coltsmfg.com/Catalog/ColtRif ... eries.aspx

Main reason I went with these in particular is for practice for my job. That said, I do plan on picking up something else for CCW soon.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

Man I wish we had CC here...

That Colt is nice. I'd buy an AR but they are restricted (so are our handguns). Meaning they have to be in a locked case with a trigger lock and can only be brought to a range and back. No plinking in the bush... So retarded.

AK's are prohibited here, and pretty much anything that has an AK action. But SKSs are totally fine and are not prohibited or restricted in any way. How the hell does that make any sense?
Unsafe At Any Speed

I thought gun laws were supposed to not make sense. I always thought it was funny that my brother could buy an AR15 at 19 but had to have my mom buy his Glock.

I was going to 'swing by' Canada on my move across country but didn't because of the whole restricted handgun issue.
THE PUNISHER

Post by THE PUNISHER »

I may or may not have a stevenson 520 Pump. I may or may not have gotten it when an EX's mom found it in the attic of her house

I also have a bandsaw

You can add it up.
Fuck you Shaun , one day those little boys will talk and when they do you will get yours.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

As long as the barrel is over 18.5" you are ok. If not then it doesn't matter with a hypothetical gun.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

This thread is about guns right?

amidoinitrite?
THE PUNISHER

Post by THE PUNISHER »

that chicks hot
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

Unsafe At Any Speed wrote:I thought gun laws were supposed to not make sense. I always thought it was funny that my brother could buy an AR15 at 19 but had to have my mom buy his Glock.

I was going to 'swing by' Canada on my move across country but didn't because of the whole restricted handgun issue.

Gun laws are reactionary efforts from a fearful ignorant mob enacted by spineless politicians. Obviously they won't make sense.
Unsafe At Any Speed

The Dark Side of Will wrote:
Unsafe At Any Speed wrote:I thought gun laws were supposed to not make sense. I always thought it was funny that my brother could buy an AR15 at 19 but had to have my mom buy his Glock.

Gun laws are reactionary efforts from a fearful ignorant mob enacted by spineless politicians. Obviously they won't make sense.
Oh, this I know.
Indy

Post by Indy »

Had this up until a few months ago:
But sold to get the shotgun here:

Definitely loving the Remington Versa Max so far.

On which I promptly put an 11 round magazine tube to make things a little easier for 3-gun competitions:

Then I've got the SBR as pictured above, and an H&K HK45 which as I've probably mentioned here, I could never go without. Somehow I've managed to not get any pics of the SBR with the can on it, but there's video on my youtube channel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjdobD3sac
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

Indy wrote:Had this up until a few months ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjdobD3sac
Don't you have a thread on here about building this gun?
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

Only 13 topics down lol. Slow forum.
phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15699

Nice guns Indy. That shotgun is awesome. I don't think I've seen a 11 shot tube mag like that. Can do a lot of damage... wow.
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

I've got a couple of Smith and Wesson M&P's. Both are .40 caliber, one full size with a Streamlight TLR-1 on it, and another compact. Decent handguns, I like them. The triggers are awful, even after custom jobs on each they still don't match a factory Glock, but they are more comfortable guns and match the Glock in every other way. This is the full size, without the light. I plan on going to new platforms eventually though, Glock 34 with a tac light and a G26 for concealed carry. With good ammunition the 9mm can't be beat.

Image[/URL]

And then my AR15. I built it, based off matched Spike's Tactical billet receivers, JP Rifles trigger, low mass bolt and carrier, stainless 14.5" barrel with welded comp and heat sink, JP adjustable gas block, Yankhee Hill flip-up sights and free floating forearm, EOTech red-dot, and a few other goodies. It was about a $4500 build, built for small size and short range. I absolutely love this gun, and I've never shot another AR that compares. I'd like to someday do a similar build based on carbon fiber receivers, but that's a ways out.

88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

That is a great looking AR. Love the red heat sink look to it.
Indy

Post by Indy »

Calling shotgun.

crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

That is a sweet shotgun. Not sure I've ever seen a 11 shot tube mag. Must be a lot of fun with buck or slugs.