Dogs?

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

ericjon262

Dogs?

Post by ericjon262 »

My folks just got a couple of pups for the farm, Black Mouth Cur's

any of you have dogs?

"I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."
Shaun41178(2)

Re: Dogs?

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

grew up with dags, nut none currently. Too much work, not enough time home imo to have a dag. I feel it would be unfair for the dag. Cute pups there though.
ericjon262

Post by ericjon262 »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:grew up with dags, nut none currently. Too much work, not enough time home imo to have a dag. I feel it would be unfair for the dag. Cute pups there though.

exact same reason I don't have one myself right now.
"I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

I had a great dog, rotty doberman cross. I got her at about 7 months as a rescue dog and she lived to about 10 years. I had to put her down a few years ago due to cancer and I still miss her. Best dog I've been around.

I did grow up with a Golden Retriever and he was also an excellent dog. Great with kids (me) and active. He was large for a golden, 110+lbs and very gentle. I recommend them for a young family for sure.
ericjon262

Post by ericjon262 »

She looks like a good dog. I've had many dogs over the years, all from the pound.

This was Koli

this was Cassie (darker dog on top)

had her for about 4 years, she got hit by some dumb cunt going way to fast talking on a cellphone on a residential street. only time I have ever seen my dad start to tear up was when she didn't make it.

this is Vega

she wasn't as smart as Cassie was, but she made up for it with a heart of gold, and quite a bit of comic relief. She once chased a squirrel while running on the top of a 6 foot privacy fence...

then there was Bubbles, who I fostered for about a month.

I found her near a co-worker's how, full of BB's and skin+bones. we all called her "Bubbles" but when we took her to get checked for a microchip, the name came up Emily, I think Bubbles was more fitting though. She was a dummy, no doubt about it, but she was a sweetheart.
Last edited by ericjon262 on Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
ericjon262

Post by ericjon262 »

This one was play'n at a friend's house yesterday, looked to be abandoned. turns out the "owners" lived around the corner and had been looking for her for a couple of hours. poor girl was skin and bones, esp considering she had only been away for a couple of hours... I'm probably gonna call animal control or the humane society in the morning, they don't deserve a dog as awesome as she was if the won't even feed or bath her...