eek!

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

ericjon262

eek!

Post by ericjon262 »

15 drinks a week means you drink excessively??? damn, more than once I've hit that mark... by tuesday... (I hope they don't define a drink as 1.5 oz either)...
"I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Re: eek!

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

According to the DAPA, everyone in the Navy has a drinking problem... :wink:

The US Navy: A drinking club with a boating problem. :-D
ericjon262

Re: eek!

Post by ericjon262 »

The Dark Side of Will wrote:According to the DAPA, everyone in the Navy has a drinking problem... :wink:

The US Navy: A drinking club with a boating problem. :-D

no kidding, they had everyone put themselves where they think that stand (abstain, occasional, moderate, or heavy drinkers) I put myself at moderate, then the started defining the classifications by the navy's standards, I moved myself to heavy when they read "occasional"...
"I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."