winning.

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

ericjon262

winning.

Post by ericjon262 »

"I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Re: winning.

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

Freaking R.I.D.I.C.U.L.O.U.S overtake by the DHL van...

Didn't drift the bus? Fail. Engine's in the back.. it's just a long wheelbase Porsche.
ericjon262

Post by ericjon262 »

The Dark Side of Will wrote:Freaking R.I.D.I.C.U.L.O.U.S overtake by the DHL van...

Didn't drift the bus? Fail. Engine's in the back.. it's just a long wheelbase Porsche.
no kidding,

I'd bet a bus likes to try and belly up drifting...

I died when I saw the suburban. I love those old squares!
"I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

ericjon262 wrote:
The Dark Side of Will wrote:Freaking R.I.D.I.C.U.L.O.U.S overtake by the DHL van...

no kidding,

I'd bet a bus likes to try and belly up drifting...

I died when I saw the suburban. I love those old squares!
My dad used to have a 1979 3/4 ton with 454, TH400 and 14BFF with 3.21 (3.23?) gears. I spun that truck drifting it going to work when I was 16... also hit a bear with it. It finally rusted away and he bought a '90 3/4 ton original diesel chassis with no engine or trans. 3.73 14BSF came right out, 14BFF got updated with modern disk brakes and went in. Powertrain is EFI'd Caddy 500 with 4L80E. I'd love to take it to the Nurburgring. 2nd gear will hit 90 at 5000 RPM.