bullshit

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

ericjon262

bullshit

Post by ericjon262 »

am I the only one that thinks there should be way more public outrage over the fbi blowing off hillary's investigation?
"I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."
Shaun41178(2)

Re: bullshit

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

The public(media) doesn't care. Hey look a new episode of Kardashians is on tonight.

Even democrats know she is guilty at worst and incompetent at best but never publicly say so, and still defend her tooth and nail, and claim how she is the most qualified to be prez. kkkrooked kkklintons
ericjon262

Post by ericjon262 »

I don't remember posting this... must have had a few more beers than I thought. every 4 years I think about how the choices for president can't get much worse, and every four years I'm reminded there's always something worse.
"I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

a couple more beers than you thought by 11 am?

nice.
ericjon262

Post by ericjon262 »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:a couple more beers than you thought by 11 am?

nice.

Transitioning from a shift where I get off at midnight, to one where I get off at 8 am... %)
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

Vote Gary Johnson. :)
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

ericjon262 wrote:am I the only one that thinks there should be way more public outrage over the fbi blowing off hillary's investigation?
And yes, it is horrible and outrageous... but also entirely expected.

Bradley/Chelsea Manning should be released and Edward Snowden granted immunity if we're going down that road.
ericjon262

Post by ericjon262 »

The Dark Side of Will wrote:Vote Gary Johnson. :)

hopefully there will be two upset parties in November...
ericjon262

Post by ericjon262 »

notice how the FBI's recommendation has already been brushed under the rug by anything social media, and probably all the major new networks too(I don't really watch TV ever so I can't say for sure on that aspect) didn't take long at all. I hate politicians....