Sick of Certain Thread Authors? Here's Your Solution

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

Fastback86

Post by Fastback86 »

EB talking to people that can't actually read his posts reminds me of the guy on the corner that talks to random air molecules. You can't ask them questions and solicit replies if they can't read what you're writing. You just look crazy.
<Insert Sig Here>
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

Who are you talking to, Scott?
Fastback86

Post by Fastback86 »

stimpy wrote:Who are you talking to, Scott?
I don't have Firefox, I can still (unfortunately) see his posts. :puke:
<Insert Sig Here>
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Fastback86 wrote:EB talking to people that can't actually read his posts reminds me of the guy on the corner that talks to random air molecules. You can't ask them questions and solicit replies if they can't read what you're writing. You just look crazy.
Did anyone hear anything?
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Weasel wrote:
stimpy wrote:Who are you talking to, Scott?
I don't have Firefox, and my wife is a whore. :puke:
That's your problem... :salute:
greengoblin0129

Post by greengoblin0129 »

EBSB52 wrote:
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

TOOLSACK wrote:
EBSB52 wrote:
Isn't it special, another toolsack gonna jump in. I've never had issue 1 with you, don't know who you are, don't care. Prolly some 16 YO kid with a zit problem - I've been in the Fiero community since 99, had Fieros since the early 90's.

Go back and fuck your duck, boy.

For all you toolsacks bocking my messages, you morons are replying at a faster rate than ever - joke's on you. You've run Zonyl out of here, a 30YO intelligent guy, now you're tyring to run me out - makes me more resolute.

Prolly wasting my time with this, you are likely not even a P-F-F reject.

See ya, :tool: sack.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

You never had an issue with anyone on this site until you started typing.

Cue EB's unwitty, unfunny comeback in 5...4...3......
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

crzyone wrote:You never had an issue with anyone on this site until you started typing.

the biggest difference in blocking eb's post isn't content, its the lack of scrolling
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

Kohburn wrote:
crzyone wrote:You never had an issue with anyone on this site until you started typing.

the biggest difference in blocking eb's post isn't content, its the lack of scrolling

:rotflmao:

Its funny cause its true!
greengoblin0129

Post by greengoblin0129 »

EBSB52 wrote: Isn't it special, another toolsack gonna jump in. I've never had issue 1 with you, don't know who you are, don't care. Prolly some 16 YO kid with a zit problem - I've been in the Fiero community since 99, had Fieros since the early 90's.

For all you toolsacks bocking my messages, you morons are replying at a faster rate than ever - joke's on you. You've run Zonyl out of here, a 30YO intelligent guy, now you're tyring to run me out - makes me more resolute.

Chill man, all i did was post a pic and you write me a novel. I don't have nothing agaist you, just posted it as a joke. Who said you had to be a P-F-F reject to be on this site anyways??? I'm on a shit load of forums...
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Kohburn wrote:

ADD? Can't read 1 paragraph w/o drifting off? ..... Look, Shiny keys......

Take your finger out of your nose and spin the scroll wheel. Funny thing is, that ever since you kids got the blocker you have replied even more; works well. Truth is that you want to delete people Nazi fashion rather than ignoring their posts, and the concept of this forum was to avoid that kind of reaction and general voting people off the island. If you want that, go back to P-F-F or talk Howard into it. Apparently he has a little more foresight than you children do, as he then knows the membership begins to run the forum if you allow dickwipes like you to vote people off.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

crzyone wrote:
Kohburn wrote:

:rotflmao:

Its funny cause its true!
OMG..... (rolls on floor laughing)...... fuck you are sooooo funny. As for content, perhaps references to teenage shut will retain your attention? I care not that you are compelled to read my posts.... in fact, you'll find that until you pipe in with some crap do I respond in most cases.
Mach10
Mach10 offers you his protection.

Post by Mach10 »

Nyah-nya-nya-nya-NYAH!

I'm rubber you're glue!

Teacher! <insert name> is throwing stuff!

Gimme your lunch money, little twerp!

I'm gonna tell on you!

Everybody hates me. I'm NEVER going back!

NOW EVERYONE LINE UP! RECESS IS OVER!

You know, it's a sad state of affairs, when MACH10 thinks you are all being fucking childish.

Yeesh.
"Oh, this is too good. She thinks you're a servant... Cause you're black! This is greatest moment in my miserable life... Sooo-ey! I LOVE RACISM!"
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

greengoblin0129 wrote:
EBSB52 wrote: Isn't it special, another toolsack gonna jump in. I've never had issue 1 with you, don't know who you are, don't care. Prolly some 16 YO kid with a zit problem - I've been in the Fiero community since 99, had Fieros since the early 90's.

Chill man, all i did was post a pic and you write me a novel. I don't have nothing agaist you, just posted it as a joke. Who said you had to be a P-F-F reject to be on this site anyways??? I'm on a shit load of forums...
Right, all you did was to further the assualt and all I did was to counter that attack. Do the math.

If I'm not going to take crap from teh adults over at P-F-F I sure as fuck not going to take it from what are largely children over here. What did you expect?
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Mach10 wrote:Nyah-nya-nya-nya-NYAH!

I'm rubber you're glue!

Teacher! <insert name> is throwing stuff!

Gimme your lunch money, little twerp!

I'm gonna tell on you!

Everybody hates me. I'm NEVER going back!

NOW EVERYONE LINE UP! RECESS IS OVER!

You know, it's a sad state of affairs, when MACH10 thinks you are all being fucking childish.

Yeesh.

:afrocool:

Hey, to quote Stalone, they drew first blood, do the research....... :salute:
Mach10

Post by Mach10 »

"But he hit me first!"

When I said all of you were acting childish, I wasn't excluding you. Hell, me posting here isn't excluding me, either.

I'd say to everyone "act your age."

But then all you old bastards would start messing your pants, and complaining about the price of medicinal leeches or something. :la:
"Oh, this is too good. She thinks you're a servant... Cause you're black! This is greatest moment in my miserable life... Sooo-ey! I LOVE RACISM!"
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Mach10 wrote:"But he hit me first!"

When I said all of you were acting childish, I wasn't excluding you. Hell, me posting here isn't excluding me, either.

I'd say to everyone "act your age."

But then all you old bastards would start messing your pants, and complaining about the price of medicinal leeches or something. :la:
Haahahahahaa...... hey, it's a little stress incontinence!

You're no kid Mach..... ur a tweener..... :blah5:
Mach10

Post by Mach10 »

Compared to you, Grandpa?

Tell me, you got that mirror attached to the bottom of your cane yet?

:thumbleft:
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Mach10 wrote:Compared to you, Grandpa?

Tell me, you got that mirror attached to the bottom of your cane yet?

:thumbleft:
Uh, yea. What are ya, 33ish? I can outdo many young'ns. Not saying much considering this is the age of the fat computer kid. I can outdo my former self, all but speed.