262's 1970 GMC

Talk about your other cars here.

Moderator: crzyone

ericjon262

Re: 262's 1970 GMC

Post by ericjon262 »

The Dark Side of Will wrote:
ericjon262 wrote:
The Dark Side of Will wrote:And this is the free version of SketchUp, the demo for the Pro version... Or did you throw down the $600 and pick up the full pro version?
it was the demo of the Pro Version, but you only get to use it for 8 hours (blew through it quick) so now I've been using the free version.
As long as the free version can build models like you show AND produce drawings to have a shop make the parts, it sounds like it'll be fine for my uses for now.

To be painfully clear, that's "SketchUp Make", right?
I think I had clicked the "download a free trial" button, after the trail is up, it'll license to a free version.

"I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."
ericjon262

Post by ericjon262 »

no real truck updates, bought a trailer hitch, have to cut the old "hitch" off to install it.

Will, I found this other free cad program...

http://www.emachineshop.com/machine-sho ... ge100.html

Haven't really messed with it much yet, but looks kinda neat so far.
"I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

I'm aware of e-Machine Shop's CAD program... but I was under the impression it only lets you interact with e-Machine Shop. I could be wrong about that.
ericjon262

Post by ericjon262 »

The Dark Side of Will wrote:I'm aware of e-Machine Shop's CAD program... but I was under the impression it only lets you interact with e-Machine Shop. I could be wrong about that.

Hadn't really messed with it enough to find out.