I don't have that Series8217 money but...

Talk about your other cars here.

Moderator: crzyone

CincinnatiFiero

Re: I don't have that Series8217 money but...

Post by CincinnatiFiero »

Got a Dinan cold air intake heat shield for this, and a set of my patent yellow glass fog lights for this. Probably going to do a set of long-tube headers next. Guys are showing decent gains at the wheels out of a reasonably priced set of headers, especially with the other mods my car is running already.

Pictures of it with the new Cat-Back exhaust I just put on. The sound is incredible. The USA-Spec S52 is far from a fast car, but with an open intake and exhaust it sounds fabulous running 14s or whatever these things do.

The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

I'm not sure if it takes port work or not, but Sunbelt cams, long tubes, a *well-placed* exhaust crossover (CRITICAL to inline 6 power!) and M50 manifold have made 280 WHP S52's in E30's.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

That makes me feel bad considering I only made 280whp with my N*

Car is looking great man, always loved that generation of M3
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

crzyone wrote:That makes me feel bad considering I only made 280whp with my N*

Car is looking great man, always loved that generation of M3
Mine made 255 WHP :P

But that was stock and with a tune that was mediocre at best. A built shortblock and a decent tune got it up to 312 and the heads/intake package I'll put together this summer will push it will beyond that... still on stock cams.

The darned impressive engines are the S54, S65 and S85... The S54 tops out around 330 to the wheels on the stock shortblock and the S65 can push 420 to the wheels with basic bolt ons and a tune. I haven't heard specific numbers on the S85, but since the S65 is 80% of it, I'd guess they're decent.
CincinnatiFiero

Since this car started life as a 1995 S50 M3, when the S52 got put in it got the S50 intake manifold, it also got Bosch 24lb injectors and the associated Turner Tune for the injectors and euro MAF. I don't think I'll invest in cams, but we will see. I have a couple other cars lines up to buy which may stop the modding of the M3 and push it closer to the for sale half of my garage.
CincinnatiFiero

crzyone wrote: Car is looking great man, always loved that generation of M3
Thanks!
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

The Dark Side of Will wrote: The darned impressive engines are the S54, S65 and S85... The S54 tops out around 330 to the wheels on the stock shortblock and the S65 can push 420 to the wheels with basic bolt ons and a tune. I haven't heard specific numbers on the S85, but since the S65 is 80% of it, I'd guess they're decent.
Screw all that noise. N54 does 470whp with bolt ons, and still gets 30mpg.
CincinnatiFiero

Double posting this because no-one probably checks the Skylines and turbo things sub section anymore, but this will probably spell the end of the road for my M3...

crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

And the end of your bank account lol. Nice car man, finally found one local or did you get from Canada?
CincinnatiFiero

The M3 is for sale, I don't have it listed anywhere yet, but if anyone knows of anyone looking for one, I'll have it on eBay in a week or two when I can get my photographer down to take some pictures of it.

127k. I'm asking $10,500. I have most of the stock parts, I'm the third owner. It's a nice car. Rust free with A/C.
CincinnatiFiero

Took a deposit on this one, but as previous experiences have shown, it may not be sold, who knows.

Will this sale turn into another car, or a fuel system and engine management for the GTR... that is the question.