FS: 1991-95 3.4 DOHC V6 GM “Serviceâ€

Sell your parts/cars here. Parts & Cars - not just for "partscars."

Moderator: crzyone

Sinister Fiero

FS: 1991-95 3.4 DOHC V6 GM “Serviceâ€

Post by Sinister Fiero »

I have been given the opportunity to buy a Fiero with an unfinished engine swap. It belongs to a close friend of mine and I helped him get the swap to where it is now before he ran out of money to finish it. I want to buy the Fiero for the good parts and chassis it has but really have no use for the engine. My friend bought of one of those GM Service Crate Engines that got let out of the dealerships a number of years ago and we installed it into his 87 coupe. As you may or may not know, these service crate engines were shipped as long-blocks which means they came complete except for intake and exhaust manifolds (no assy’s or fuel injection hardware either). However I believe my buddy has gathered all these necessary parts to make the engine run – I haven’t been over to his house in a few months so I don’t know what he still has. I plan on making a trip soon to see what all he is going to give me when I buy the car.

So for now what I can offer for sale is just the service crate engine. If the other parts (intake manifold, fuel rail, injectors, exhaust, etc) come with the car purchase, I will consider throwing those in with the engine sale for a cheap price if the buyer needs them. This engine is brand new and has never been fired. It has always been stored inside a garage and had all major openings plugged so no moisture could get into it.

Also I would be willing to sell the mounts I built for it (as well as the 87 cradle). The engine is bolted to a bare 4T60E case because this was the transmission he was going to use. I built a set of my custom poly mounts that connect all 4 corners of the powertrain to the cradle so no upper dog-bone is needed at all. The cradle had to be modified to use these mounts so I suggest buying the mounts and cradle as a package deal. The cradle will be sold WITHOUT control arms or any other hardware (aside from the engine/trans mounts).

I am looking to get $800.00 or best offer out of the crate engine. I am looking to get $300.00 out of the cradle and mounts.

TERMS: If you are interested in any or all of these items and we agree to deal I will require payment right away. I will store these items for a period of up to 6 months without charge. After that time if you have not picked them up or arranged shipping you be subject to a monthly storage fee.

SHIPPING: I prefer to not ship the crate engine because of the risk of damage during shipping. But if you insist, then you must assume full responsibility (I highly recommend you purchase shipping insurance). I can crate up the engine and put it on a pallet for a small fee. I can probably do the same for the cradle if it comes down to that. Buyer pays for all shipping expenses. I would also be willing to discuss the possibility of bringing any or all of these items to one of the Fiero shows I will be attending later this year: the 25th Anniv. in Pontiac, MI; Heartland in Davenport, IA; and NIFE in Chicago, IL. I will bring it in my truck and will have an engine hoist available so we can transfer it to your truck or van.

Let me know if you are interested in any or all of the above. Please contact me via email at: sp1@gmtuners.com

-ryan
OVERKILL IS UNDERRATED
Custom GM OBD1 & OBD2 Tuning | Engine Conversions | www.gmtuners.com