Went to OSW

Dragstrip, autocross, and all track posts go here.

Moderator: Series8217

Jinxmutt

Post by Jinxmutt »

Billybo455 wrote:siemens deka 60lb injectors. i run them on everything. they are great for fuel economy! better then any other injector i've had.
Thats what I picked up, Cheap too!!!
THE PUNISHER

Post by THE PUNISHER »

I edited your post aarron.. (deleted)

I am really tired of your arrogance

#1) You have never taken your Fiero to the strip , so to condemn everyones efforts and question them constantly along the way is Bullshit.. Shaun has been racing his fiero longer then you have been driving.

STFU or I will delete every post you make in the motorsports section..

if you can't add anything valid , then don't comment.

Also I found it hilarious that you had no reply at all to your BS claims about 911 turbo's and autocrossing. All you did was prove you have NO idea as to what u are talking about

I have respect for your build , but coming on here and Bullshitting is really annoying.. if you don't have a clue about what you are talking about , then please feel free NOT to add anything.
Fuck you Shaun , one day those little boys will talk and when they do you will get yours.
Billybo455

Post by Billybo455 »

a very limited engine class? wtf man. seriously, if i mod my cars and need bigger injectors i skip the 38,42 and 56. i go straight for the 60's.

on the iron duke, i believe it was a tbi setup. i'd be willing to bet that it runs something between 600-800cc's of fuel. if i'm right then that siemens deka injector that i love would work! except it's high imp. vs low.

i'd also be willing to bet they would work fine on your setup. if you are running 42's then you would prolly gain a mpg or two.
my fiero is faster then yours. the end. except you fieroX :P