Darkhorizon runs low 12's, quicker then Oreif

Dragstrip, autocross, and all track posts go here.

Moderator: Series8217

Shaun41178(2)

Darkhorizon runs low 12's, quicker then Oreif

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

http://s78.photobucket.com/albums/j106/ ... =race5.flv

Nice run DH. What will V8Archie say now considering his prized turnkey 6 spd only was able to muster a best of 13.8 at 100 mph that day.

Not only that but you are quicker then Oreif which is on the highest pedastal for v8 owners when it comes to grouchies work.

I liked this post by kurtxxx on poopcocks right after that.
That car's a total POS! You could never build anything half as fast as mine. You'll never put up a timeslip or video because you're too embarrased little boy. You're a pretender, a troll, and just jealous of my awesome adapter plates. They're an engineering marvel. I've contributed more to the Fiero community than anyone ever. Just don't try to talk to me, or ask me questions. You could have brought your car to me and run 13's for only $10k more and it'd be much better. I'm gonna go prove it by rolling my stuff on and off a trailer now.
Remember, axles don't break, if you break an axle I'll personally come replace it.

Love,
V8Archie
Bwahhahaha funny shit.
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

530 whp is greater than 312
Nashco

Post by Nashco »

What is your major malfunction? I honestly don't understand how you get so much joy out of this kind of stuff. Have you ever considered joining the military?

Bryce