Fiero stuff for sale

Sell your parts/cars here. Parts & Cars - not just for "partscars."

Moderator: crzyone

Dirty Sanchez

Fiero stuff for sale

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

I decided it was best to just clutter up one forum. Follow the progress of the sale of my parts here: http://www.fiero.com/forum/Forum4/HTML/045260.html#p0
Last edited by Dirty Sanchez on Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I treat others as they treat me
fieromadman

Post by fieromadman »

interested in the door spring compressor tool... how exactly does it work?
*SOLD* 95 3.4 DOHC- 96-97 p&p lower intake, custom upper intake, custom cams, ported exh manis, 180* t-stat.
T-62 Turbonetics T3/T4, air-liquid intercooled, Synapse 40mm, Greddy RS, Haltech E6K.
1987 GT, lowered, KYB's, clutchnet 6 puck, G/A brakes
Emc209i

Post by Emc209i »

You put each end of the clamp around the ends of the spring, then tighten the bolt in the middle, which compresses the spring.
Dirty Sanchez

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

As Emc209i stated, you put each end of the clamp around the ends of the spring, then tighten the bolt in the middle, which compresses the spring.
I've sold most of the stuff on Old Europe but this part hadn't sold yet. I prefer a postal money order or a certified registerred check for payment, I try to keep Paypal as a last resort, especially since I closed the bank account I had associated with it, so now I'm only allowed 5 transactions and a maximum of $500 in transfers per month. Email or PM me your address so I can figure out the shipping costs and I can give you my address so you can send payment. I won't be able to get to the post office until about Wednesday though. I am in the process of looking at several businesses that are for sale and this is taking up most of my time.
Dirty Sanchez

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

Are you still interested in this? Please let me know as someone else wants to purchse it in case you don't.
Dirty Sanchez

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

The spring compressor is being sold to someone on Old Europe who is interested in it.