killing dogs...

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

EBSB52

Re: killing dogs...

Post by EBSB52 »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:Hey did you know that LBJ got the USA more involved in vietnam and thus all the atrocities our troops committed over there? All the billions of dollars spent in vietnam? All the lives lost. Wasn't LBJ a democrat?

And you say the world hates us because of Bush. HAHAHAHAHAA

The vast majority of the fighting and 58000 US casualties occurred under Nixon. I dislike both LBJ and Nixon, I'm sure a RW racist pig like you hates just LBJ for signing the 1964 Civil Rights Act, giving racial minorities some basic rights. Again, you have to go back 45+ years to try to make a point for which I agree: LBJ, for the most part, sucked. You keep arguing that I think all Dems are good, for which I do not. Pierce and Buchannon sucked hard, I'm not real big on Truman and LBJ was, for the most part, an elitist a-hole pandering to his war manufacturing buddies. Whatever happened 45 years ago has really no impact on today's recession/depression, perhaps you can look at data that might argue that point:

- Clinton

- UNEMPLOYMENT: Inherited 7%, left 4%
- DEFICIT: Inherited -290B, left a +236B surplus
- DEBT: Inherited 12 straight years of a 250B/yr increase, left a 33B increase his last year, every year the increase lowered
- STOCK MARKET: Inherited 3500, left 9800
- DOLLAR VALUE VS CANADA: Inherited 1.28, left 1.55
- WORLD PERCEPTION: The world started to like us again during Clinton's presidency

- Bush

- UNEMPLOYMENT: Inherited 4%, left 7.6%
- DEFICIT: Inherited a +236B surplus, left a 455B deficit
- DEBT: Inherited 33B increase, left probably what's going to amount to a trillion dollar debt, maybe more. Hard to figure with the 750B for the banks, the stimulus, all of the war funding, easily at least 1 trillion dollars.
- STOCK MARKET: Inherited 9800, left 7900
- DOLLAR VALUE VS CANADA: Inherited 1.55, left 1.22, but the USD was below the Canadian dollar a year ago, the stock market crash gave the USD a huge bump, as people pulled $$$ out of thr market and stuck it in bonds.
- WORLD PERCEPTION: The world hates us now
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

yea maybe more deaths did occur under Nixon but LBJ put the troops in to be killed. If LBJ never sent all those troops over there, then they all wouldn't have died while nixon was president correct?

Sort of like if Bush didn't push that nafta bill through clinton couldn't have signed it right? So its all Bush's fault, so according to your logic, all the death's in vietnam were because of LBJ. And LBJ was a democrat.

OWNED!!!

later pinko commie faggot. I am going to smoke some more pot but not inhale.
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

530 whp is greater than 312
whipped

Post by whipped »

it's funny cause lowlux the attention whore gets no attention!

hahahhhahhahahahHAHAHAHA
My fiero is aliiiive!!
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Shaun41178(2) wrote: .
yea maybe more deaths did occur under Nixon but LBJ put the troops in to be killed. If LBJ never sent all those troops over there, then they all wouldn't have died while nixon was president correct?
Agreed, which is why I think LBJ and Nixon sucked. LBJ did establish some social benefits such as the 1964 Civil Rights Act and others and of course Nixon helped create OSHA, but all in all, I dislike them both. See, you are trying to pull down previous Dems as some kind of argument that because they sucked 40 years ago, GWB is ok today. It isn;t even apples/oranges, it's irrelevant. If you had any character, you would simply address the policies I posted orr create your own argument as to why Bush wasn't a trainwreck. You have no character, no intelligence, nothing.
Sort of like if Bush didn't push that nafta bill through clinton couldn't have signed it right? So its all Bush's fault,...

You need to understand, neo-con waste of skin, this absolutism, all his fault, always this way, etc is for 7th grade wonders like you, in the college-educated world we deal in degrees and progressive change. You take an educated guy like Will and he uses your logic, altho I doubt he deminstrates that at work, he uses it elsewhere as he is probably programmed by his family to think in a very linear fashion. He loves Bush and won't defect from that, even tho he knows it was a horrible time in history. Bush is tied with Nixon at 37/38 out of 42.

As for NAFTA, it wasn't his fault or the other guy's fault, it was the doing of GHWB, Mostly Republicans in the House and Clinton, in that order, no one more important than the other. It's like trying to decide which link in your bike chain is the most important. BTW, GHWB signed the actual NAFTA agreement, but it had to be appropriated at each countries version of congress. As well, NAFTA did virtually nothing to oust jobs, it just deregulated trade and eased corporate restrictions/taxes. This is why Brian hasn't been back to address that, he is for deregulation, NAFTA deregulated it, he should be pleased.

...so according to your logic, all the death's in vietnam were because of LBJ. And LBJ was a democrat.

As with NAFTA, all of the players had a role, w/o any of them going along with it VN wouldn't have occurred or would have ended sooner, as if Nixon had curtailed the police action. The deaths under LBJ weren't Nixon's fault and the increased action in VN under Nixon weren't LBJ's fault. Nixon promised to get us out of there as a 1968 campaign pledge, but then he couldn't help himself and he escallated the action thin king he could get a quick win. Well, it drug on and became a huge mess, much larger than what he inherited, so he finally pulled out. They each had their roles and their own culpability.

As for your argument that Repubs good / Dems bad, it's idiotic. Furthermore you are trying to project that upon me, as well as slick willie. It's pathetic, I've illustrated several Dems that suck throughout history and given reasons why that you had no clue of. As well I've illustrated several Repubs that have sucked and why. Then I established how the recent Republicans have royally fucked this country up and you refuse to discuss that. I posted data, you and the slick one refuse to touch it. Why? Because it will be impossible to impeach and an admission is out of the question for neo-cons. You're a coward for refusing to address the data I supply. Here it is again for you to ignore:

- Clinton

- DEBT: Inherited 12 straight years of a 250B/yr increase, left a 33B increase his last year, every year the increase lowered
- WORLD PERCEPTION: The world started to like us again during Clinton's presidency

- Bush

- DEBT: Inherited 33B increase, left probably what's going to amount to a trillion dollar debt, maybe more. Hard to figure with the 750B for the banks, the stimulus, all of the war funding, easily at least 1 trillion dollars.
- DOLLAR VALUE VS CANADA: Inherited 1.55, left 1.22, but the USD was below the Canadian dollar a year ago, the stock market crash gave the USD a huge bump, as people pulled $$$ out of thr market and stuck it in bonds.

OWNED!!!
Maybe to your 3rd grade fans, but when you refuse to address data or use logic that says Repubs have always been good / Dems always bad, you're just out there. I'm arguing with a 7th grader essentially.

later pinko commie faggot. I am going to smoke some more pot but not inhale
Later ignorant queer, sucks to be so pathetic that you can't answer data, but to go back 150 years to find someone in the same party that sucked, then to draw a comparison. And to add you are going to smoke dope, yet another moot point, I doubt 6 hours go by where you don't hit some dopr of some kind. What a loser.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

I am glad that you agree that LBJ was an idiot. He was also a democrat.
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

530 whp is greater than 312
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:I am glad that you agree that LBJ was an idiot. He was also a democrat.

Yes, as well as PIerce, Buchanan and a few others. I have never stated that Dems have always been the better party, as a matter of fact, I denounced them the few presidents before Lincoln. Pathetically you try to project that position upon me. I have claimed that easily since Clinton (16 years) the better party has been the Dems, I supported this with general data, I could post legislative acts to further support why these 2 presidents had success, then failure with Bush, but you would continue to ignore it as a good coward would. Quit being a coward and address my assertion from way back; Bush was a horrible failure via policy and has run this country into the shitter, the evidence of his good deeds appear in the results:

- Clinton

- Bush

CincinnatiFiero

Post by CincinnatiFiero »

Shaun writes one sentence and you spend 2 hours writing an essay, which you've copied most of off of cnn.com, and then shaun writes pwn3d, and you crank out another. From the spectators view, you are the one getting owned.

Reagan was a pimp, Palin '12!!!!!!!!! (just kidding, I am repub and the thought of that woman in office makes even me vomit)
Fastback86

Post by Fastback86 »

CincinnatiFiero wrote:Shaun writes one sentence and you spend 2 hours writing an essay, which you've copied most of off of cnn.com, and then shaun writes pwn3d, and you crank out another. From the spectators view, you are the one getting owned.

Reagan was a pimp, Palin '12!!!!!!!!! (just kidding, I am repub and the thought of that woman in office makes even me vomit)
Shhhh, don't tell him. It's much funnier this way.
<Insert Sig Here>
Xanth

Post by Xanth »

CincinnatiFiero wrote:Shaun writes one sentence and you spend 2 hours writing an essay, which you've copied most of off of cnn.com, and then shaun writes pwn3d, and you crank out another. From the spectators view, you are the one getting owned.

Isn't it great? Tomorrow when we log in there will be another 2 page essay for us to read and Shaun to poke fun at.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Shaun writes one sentence and you spend 2 hours writing an essay, ...
That's my point and has been, obviously you don't read right along with your neo-con brothers. Neo-cons operate off of rhetoric and cliche, libs are very wordy, but inclusive.
...which you've copied most of off of cnn.com,...

Neo-con, find it. I guarantee I have researched this data. PLease find where I copied it. I have posted this data in this form for quite a while after researching it on my own.
...and then shaun writes pwn3d, and you crank out another.

That's because neo-cons congregate in forums like this, then when they can no longer address the issues, which usually happens very soon, they then stick together and back-slap. You and your neo-con ilk have been relegated to watching politics, Obama is going to enact uni-healthcare and all kinds of social programs, yet bythe rhetoric I read it's as if you neo-cons think you're winning. Just watch real politicians and eat popcorn. Use teh uni-healtchare while you curse it in here, as well as all teh other social programs.

From the spectators view, you are the one getting owned.

From spectators of a redneck car club, but from teh real world, you have been owned the last 2 election cycles, and when Obama's works flip the country around, you will lose a 3rd. Enjoy feeling victory in here while you lose in the polls.

Well that's good to know that you understand the idiocy of her. But see, that's your party and their ineptitude. Palin's appointment is an idication of why they're irrelevant. The other reason starts with MY and ends with FRIENDS.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Fastback86 wrote:

Shhhh, don't tell him. It's much funnier this way.

No, what's funniest is neo-cons thinking they are still in control of anything.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Xanth wrote:

Isn't it great? Tomorrow when we log in there will be another 2 page essay for us to read and Shaun to poke fun at.

I'm sure you have a pocket full of one-liners. You see, neo-cons just have nothing to say, except, 'Why are we endangered in the political forum?'
CincinnatiFiero

Post by CincinnatiFiero »

It is a redneck car forum, yet all you do you is post political bullshit, and post nothing about your car. I need to download firefox so I can block your posts.

Lets see if you are good at foreign affairs, Thatcher and Faulklands... GO!
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

CincinnatiFiero wrote:It is a redneck car forum, yet all you do you is post political bullshit, and post nothing about your car. I need to download firefox so I can block your posts.

That's the problem, if you redencks didn't pretend to know politics and either not respond or respond with something 1/2 way intelligent, there would be no issue, but instead you act as if you have a clue.

I don't care, in fact I would appreciate you put me on ignore.....now back to your little sister.
Xanth

Post by Xanth »

EBSB52 wrote:
CincinnatiFiero wrote:It is a redneck car forum, yet all you do you is post political bullshit, and post nothing about your car. I need to download firefox so I can block your posts.

That's the problem, if you redencks didn't pretend to know politics and either not respond or respond with something 1/2 way intelligent, there would be no issue, but instead you act as if you have a clue.

I don't care, in fact I would appreciate you put me on ignore.....now back to your little sister.
God you make me happy not to be you.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Xanth wrote:
EBSB52 wrote:

God you make me happy not to be you.

9 words w/o an error, wow, a record. Pathetic that you:

A) don't have the sense to just move along

B) don't have the ability to actually answer these issues.

Rather I am glad not to be you.