Wanna watch a murder trial?

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

EBSB52

Wanna watch a murder trial?

Post by EBSB52 »

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/ar ... ommentform

These guys are the serial killers. Killed like 6 and shot 32 I think. The mastermind is on trial, the lacky rolled and is testifying. He started yesterday and now it's streamed. I went to court yesterday to watch the first day of his testimony. The trial has gone on for quite a while, this is the first examination of Dieteman, the lacky if you will.
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

I love stuff like this.. what time is it start at?
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

84fierotrevor wrote:I love stuff like this.. what time is it start at?

It was 10:30 today, I watched all of it and didn't get shit done. So prolly 10:30 to 4 tomorrow, AZ time, which is 1 hour ahead of Cali right now, is that mountain? I dunno, just figure west coast time + 1 hour ahead. This is a 9-momth trial, but this is the part where the once fellow shooters go against each other. The guy testifying is really the less evil of teh two, the defendant needs to fry and will. If I'm a jury member, I'm done, I'm just waiting till the end of the trial.

These guys were as organized as the 911 terrorists, they used a 410 and a 12 guage shotgun. But what makes them really (fortunately) unprepared was the fact that they used birdshot and not 00Buck, which would have removed parts and blew holes in things. They shot over 30 people at close range and only killed 6, if they had 00Buck they would have killed 90%+.

Just the heinous way they did this tho, the defendant needs to fry and I'm anti-DP. I went yesterday and sat behind him. Everytime something was revealed about teh killings I would just stare at him. A lot of other people did too.

It's actually quite boring, you have to watch all day to get a few tidbits out of it, but I love it too. The cross=exam by the defense will be good, then the redirect. Next cool thing willbe when the prosecution rests and teh defense calls witnesses, Hausner is going to testify. SOme lady in the courtroom is writing a book, just taking notes. If I had all taht time that would be cool. This will prolly be a movie some day, perhaps a big screen, but certainly a TV movie.
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

I just spent the last hour reading the wiki on em and watching the tape of them discussing the murders with a undercover. they where discussing it as if it was a sport.
I'm sure it will be a movie eventually
ever time I find out a movie is based on something real and interesting I pay more attention to it. had no desire to see alpha dog then relized it was the story of Jesse James Hollywood I had watched multiple times on americas most wanted. I went out and bought it.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

84fierotrevor wrote:I just spent the last hour reading the wiki on em and watching the tape of them discussing the murders with a undercover. they where discussing it as if it was a sport.
I'm sure it will be a movie eventually
ever time I find out a movie is based on something real and interesting I pay more attention to it. had no desire to see alpha dog then relized it was the story of Jesse James Hollywood I had watched multiple times on americas most wanted. I went out and bought it.

U watched the live video feed or something else? Yea, they called it RRV, random recreational violence. I've watched every second of the direct examination of Dieteman by prosecutor Imbordino, same prosecutoir that tried that murdering cop Lovelace and lost, anyway, Monday morning is teh cross-examination, I may go personally, so if you see that Jack Nicholson-looking MF sitting behind the defendant, Hausner, that'll be me. The judge already warned all lawyers to play nice or lose their right to examine. So far Dieteman has earned a right to live by way of the judge, as per my perception. The defense is going to posture that while Hausner was sleeping, Dieteman took his car and guns and went out killing. Absurd considering all the audio conversations they have of Hausner mocking the news talking about the killings, not to mention his scrapbook of goodies.

Hausner had a 2 or 3-year old daughter staying there at times and the cops got audio of her saying goodnight, Hausner replying, "OK, don't kill anyone." Dieteman said they would smoke meth while she was in the room too. Poor little thing, hopefully she forgets all this BS. There are so many details, you have to watch his direct testimony to really get it all.

When they decided to move in, they waited until Dieteman was throwing the trash out, nabbed him and waited. Dumbshit came looking for him so they jacked him up. Hausner went outside to see what was taking him....Sam, where the fuck are you....... click, click, click-click....oh shit, as he has several high-powered rifles pointed at him. Wpuld have been priceless to see his expression.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

EBSB52 wrote:
84fierotrevor wrote:.
\

If it isn't bad enough these motherfuckers are killing people, the defendant has a 2-yo girl, Becky. He had her sometimes and when he did, he would smoke meth in the same room as her. Also, thsi transcript of tehir conversations include Hausner, father of the girl, to say to Dieteman, 2nd killer, "Don't kill anybody." And she does and he replies, "Oh, alright. Since you asked."

And she's reportedly terminal too, not sure what she has. God dmanit, what do you have to do to be borm into that family....poor girl.

http://serialshootertrial.freedombloggi ... cripts.pdf

Page 11-12
EBSB52

Re: Wanna watch a murder trial?

Post by EBSB52 »

Here's a letter from the murderer to the judge as written today: http://www.heatcity.org/

That's a serial murderer being a crybaby
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Verdict came in today, guilty on 80 of 87 counts. I wa sthere and after, I even got to be on the news!!

http://www.azcentral.com/video/?type=ma ... 1060987995

I'm on the 50 second count to the 31 second count. I have 2 parts. I guess since they saw me there for the last 2 months they hooked me up. It was a fuckin zoo after the verdict reading, what a mess, like 75+ reporters running around everywhere talking to victims, families, and observers.

http://www.azcentral.com/video/?type=ma ... 1060987995

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/ar ... ct-CR.html

I'm here several times sitting on the other side of the mother of the killer. You can see my big bald head sticking out every time they show the mom.

Really a trip tho, the first 4 counts of 1st degree murder and drive by shooting were not guilty, left everyone wondering. I don;t think anyone thought he would get off tho, hell, even the Walmart fies would have been enough to lock him up forever and there was footage of him in the store and of him pulling out of the parking lot, so even tho it was a trip with the not guilties, there were 83 counts left and all knew he was toast. What I find odd is that in 2 of the early killings they had the same evidence available as with the latter 4, not counting the last 2 where Dieteman personally witnessed and testified, but the middle 4 were guilty verdicts and the first 2 were not. I think they wanted to appear as if they spent more time deliberating and that it wasn't a 15-minute guilty, let's sit here for 2 weeks to pretend as if we actually gave some thought. It was cool how they ruled teh first 4 counts not guilty.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

I guess its easy for you to sit at home and watch court tv all day since you are unemployed and mooch of your girlfreind for a roof over your head. But yea, I can see how you are in need of free medical care too. Your tushy must be real sore.
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

530 whp is greater than 312
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:I guess its easy for you to sit at home and watch court tv all day since you are unemployed and mooch of your girlfreind for a roof over your head. But yea, I can see how you are in need of free medical care too. Your tushy must be real sore.

With all those cookies mommy feeds you, how do you keep your girlish figure? I guess getting pounded up the ass constantly must keep you slim. BTW, I'm very employed.