My Fiero's First Show

Fiero topics such as vendor reviews experiences, car shows, Fiero buys acquisitions, Fiero Photography.

Moderator: Series8217

THE PUNISHER

My Fiero's First Show

Post by THE PUNISHER »

Shaun gets all over my nuts when I don't post shiton his precious forum so here goes.

I drove the N* 3 Hrs on friday from Toronto Ont to Kingston (About 3 hrs) I finally sourced my charging problem to a bad regulator and put the alternator in the car , tested it and I was off. Takes me 28 min to change an alternator on the car now , I have it down to a science.

The car ran flawlessly , with tons of looks from people.. nothing says fuck you quicte like a northstar running through nothing but resnators. The show was a blast , 2 day Import and domestic show. I won My class and took home the peoples choice award for the whole show. people would Flock around the car when I started it up. In 2 days I probably started it 20 times for people.. made me feel like a big man.

Sunday I decided that since it was running well , I would fuck with the fuel maps... Bad idea.. The old shit ass laptop decided to wipe everything... I spent an hour manually typing in Aarons fuel rich map[s to get the car going.

Long story shot I am going to get a wideband and enlist the help of a freind with a talon that runs 11.94 @ 117. he has lots of experience tuning stand alones... Fuck the Dyno , I will use it for final tuning.

The car is home safe and sound int he garage back in kingston. This winter I am pulling it out and fixing some stuff I feel I rushed on.. Also gonna get the car repainted and install the heads and cams.

I will try and dig up some pics.

BEst of show went to a MINT Chevette that was a pro street car 4XX Big Block , block , shaved doors , tan leather , tube frame..car was very well deserving of it's award.

JM
Fuck you Shaun , one day those little boys will talk and when they do you will get yours.
Ultimate 85
Location: Chained up & locked in a box. Sinking to the bottom of a lake

Post by Ultimate 85 »

"nothing says fuck you quite like a northstar running through nothing but resonators."

I love this expression. :laughing: :thumbleft: