Just Bought a bran new '05 SRT-4

Talk about your other cars here.

Moderator: crzyone

GmetalGT

Post by GmetalGT »

Whats up. The car is great. No mods other than wheels. I have had some great kills wich include: (starting with the best)

1. IROC-Z with a supercharged/350 - fat redneck with his 17 yo kid with him. He was riding my ass as I was about to turn onto my street then tryed to pass me after just after I turned He was beside me as I floored it, grabed second then third, and proceeded to pull about 2 cars on him. Then he followed me home in desbeleife to show me what I, "hung with". :scratch: He pulled up smoke coming from under his car, poped his hood and showed me the engine. It looked good, but what happened next was priceless. He said, "I running about 500hp" Bwahahahaha

I held it in and only said, mines bone stock. The funny thing is that, I had my GF with me and the AC on. :la:

2. LT1 Z28 6spd flowmaster. redneck with mullet from a stop. I was surprised at how bad this guy was smoked. No thumbs up or anything just a look of discuss.

3. The last body style Mustang GT vert, not the current. This guy got smoked pretty bad but gave a thumbs up.

Mods will come soon, as break in has happend already.

Hope you enjoy.
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

wastegate and boost controller do a lot for the srt
was sad though - out at the track this weekend almost every srt-4 was running 14's and some idiots manages 15's 350z's were running 14's
but there was a sweet boosted S2000 running high 11's low 12's

clutchmaster had an evo running some impressive times there think lildevil ran a 12.3
GmetalGT

Post by GmetalGT »

Kohburn wrote:wastegate and boost controller do a lot for the srt
was sad though - out at the track this weekend almost every srt-4 was running 14's and some idiots manages 15's 350z's were running 14's
but there was a sweet boosted S2000 running high 11's low 12's

clutchmaster had an evo running some impressive times there think lildevil ran a 12.3
Yea, I'm sure the heat and humidity is slowing everything down right now.

I hope to get to the track when it cools down some. Whould be nice to get a base line run in stock form.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

Nice kills! I always wondered if I stood half a chance with my 3.4dohc fiero against an SRT-4, from a dig I might have but from a roll I think I would have had my ass handed to me.
GmetalGT

Post by GmetalGT »

crzyone wrote:Nice kills! I always wondered if I stood half a chance with my 3.4dohc fiero against an SRT-4, from a dig I might have but from a roll I think I would have had my ass handed to me.
The SRT-4 is amazing on the uper-end. I have gotten to 140mph with it still pulling hard. I went from 50 to 140 in a passing zone that was only 1 mile and slowed to 70 before hiting the other side of 2 lane road. Thats pretty damn good.