I told you gravity was gonna get me..

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

84fierotrevor

I told you gravity was gonna get me..

Post by 84fierotrevor »

we where only filming with a cheap digital camera that recorded video but no audio, and my friend only cough the last part of the crash sigh.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbp9mmwp ... annel_page

It was the first time I ever really laid a bike down too. I came down from a wheelie and I guess my bars wernt strait because they suddenly snapped to one side and started sliding my front tire. I tried yanking the bars back strait but it was to late. so I tried to jump and roll like I would in bmx but my leg got caught under the bike so I just leapt forword and then slide down the street under my bike lol.. It hurt less then most skateboarding bails! I normaly have trouble picking up a laid down bike..but I jumped up from that and flung my bike back up with one hand before I had relized what happend.

I rihno lined the whole bike, replaced the bars with dirt bike bars and kept practicing my BP on the bike tell the motor finaly gave out.. oil starvation??? time for a 636 stunter now...

Then couple days ago some girl ran into the back of my m3 with her 95 accord at the freeway off ramp while I was driving my grandma and her chuaia to the vets.. the whole carbon fiber bumper is busted up underneath the rear fascia.

Last pics of the bike I rode to the death...I got it brand new off the showroom floor in 2004 in baton rouge louisiana.

R.I.P. gs500f 6/2004 4/20/2009 It was the first motorcycle I ever rode.. the first sport bike I ever crashed "so far" "recently" and the bike that helped me learn my BP on wheelies... it was also the first bike 3 of my other good friends learned to ride for the first time ever. and it went down twice with my friend on it in huntington beach california. giving him an awesome knee cap that looks like jell-o for life. and it still has 3005 orgional miles on her :( so long...
crica 2004
crica 2005

crica 2006

Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Re: I told you gravity was gonna get me..

Post by Aaron »

I'm not surprised the motor gave way. Wheelies are extremely hard on bikes with oiling systems not designed for them, and the 500 most likely isn't. It's only been the last 4-6 years where the SS bikes have gotten oiling systems capable of maintaining high RPM, high throttle, with the engine tilted. But 3000 miles, for what you put it through, isn't that bad really. I'm glad you're ok. I take it you're not doing this shit on public/populated streets right?
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.
Fastback86

Post by Fastback86 »

Aaron wrote: I take it you're not doing this shit on public/populated streets right?
Did you even look at the last picture?
<Insert Sig Here>
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

Honestly....no.

And he bitches about getting tickets, and the cops profiling him....
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.
whipped

Post by whipped »

Nasty. I think you need stitches.
My fiero is aliiiive!!
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

I didn't bitch about cops profiling me, I work hard at earning all my tickets lol..

I did used to be against street racing on public roads, but then my girlfriend left me and i started smoking hella weed and just dont care about anything anymore except how soon I can get to my next blunt =)
Lex

Post by Lex »

84fierotrevor wrote:
I did used to be against street racing on public roads, but then my girlfriend left me and i started smoking hella weed and just dont care about anything anymore except how soon I can get to my next blunt =)
You are subsidized by your mom, aren't you?
CincinnatiFiero

Post by CincinnatiFiero »

84fierotrevor wrote:i started smoking hella weed and just dont care about anything anymore except how soon I can get to my next blunt =)

Wow dude, fucking wow. Aim for the stars.