Casually looking: 88 Fiero (Any trim, any condition)

Sell your parts/cars here. Parts & Cars - not just for "partscars."

Moderator: crzyone

Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Re: Casually looking: 88 Fiero (Any trim, any condition)

Post by Aaron »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:then you are going to have to come to the realization that you aren't going to get a surface rust free car for a measly $200. You are going to have to rethink your budget.

So you want to sell me your 88 rolling chassis for $50? Thats about all its worth with its surface rust and busted up front. Seriously thats all its worth, and what I am in the market for.
I've come to that realization, that's what you don't understand. I'm ok with not getting the new frame. The one I've got is working just fine. That's why I said casually looking. If one comes across, I'll buy it. If not, no big deal, I've got bigger and better projects.

I wouldn't sell it rolling, but for just the chassis? Yah I'd sell it for 50 in a heartbeat. Honestly, I'd give it away. But I want a replacement first. Every suspension component is useless to me, I've got my own that are in good shape. All I want is a bare frame.
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

call ed parks
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

530 whp is greater than 312
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

That's not a half bad idea, I may try that (Along with the Fiero Factory). I'll also call archees shop. Serious.
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.