Please help my girlfriend and I win a vacation

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

Gooch

Please help my girlfriend and I win a vacation

Post by Gooch »

My girlfriend and I are trying to win a trip to St. Augustine, Florida from Mix 103.3 and we need your help! We are currently winning but have plenty of stiff competition. Please click on the following link:

http://www.mix103.com/includes/loadit/index.php

Look for the picture named "EPCOT" that shows MM and I standing in front of the big sphere at Epcot.
Click on the button below the pic, then scroll all the way to the bottom and enter your email address.

Also, if you have more than one email address and don't mind voting more than once, close your internet, re-open it, and go back and enter any other address you have and repeat that until you have used them all.

Thank you so much! We want to win this very badly.
eHoward
Banned

Re: Please help my girlfriend and I win a vacation

Post by eHoward »

I recommend Cancun. I was there last month and it was empty and cheap. A week there in a Westin was like $250 & 2,900 pesos. That included all hotel costs and food/drink on the resort.
CincinnatiFiero

Post by CincinnatiFiero »

Threw you a vote, but you're up by like 350 votes haha
Gooch

Post by Gooch »

thanks guys.
This trip is ONLY to St Augustine, but we would love to go to somewhere in Mexico soon.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

St aug is in my backyard
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

530 whp is greater than 312
whipped

Post by whipped »

Yeah, I went there last month. Visit the fort, the "jail" of the fort is creeeepy and off-limits for some reason... Also a nice little outdoor marketplace to walk through. Never saw the lighthouse, but that's supposed to be cool too. Plus the beach.... of course.
My fiero is aliiiive!!
whipped

Post by whipped »

eHoward wrote:I recommend Cancun. I was there last month and it was empty and cheap. A week there in a Westin was like $250 & 2,900 pesos. That included all hotel costs and food/drink on the resort.
So like $400 + airfare?
My fiero is aliiiive!!
eHoward
Banned

Post by eHoward »

Yes. At the Westin Cancun.
whipped wrote:
eHoward wrote:I recommend Cancun. I was there last month and it was empty and cheap. A week there in a Westin was like $250 & 2,900 pesos. That included all hotel costs and food/drink on the resort.
So like $400 + airfare?
Gooch

Post by Gooch »

Hey Guys,
Thanks for the votes, we won!
Shaun, tell me more about St Augustine, can I walk around with booze in a plastic cup like you can in Savannah, Ga? (which if you guys have never been to Savannah, check that shit out, it's food and booze-central)
whipped

Post by whipped »

hahaaa! Awesome!!
My fiero is aliiiive!!
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

I don't think you can walk around with open containers. Never tried it though. I think there is a bar district but I can't remember really. Yea do the fort, and the beach thing. Ask the locals what to do. Many are freindly.

Its hot down here. And wear sunscreen please.
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

530 whp is greater than 312
Gooch

Post by Gooch »

I was born/raised/and still live in Deep South Alabama. So heat and humidity ain't nothing but a thing. Been to Orlando several times and the only difference is you guys stay hot and muggy longer than we do. We have about 3 months of summer, 4 months of devil-summer, 3 months of nice weather and 2 of mild winter.