Brysons turbo quad 4

Fiero topics such as vendor reviews experiences, car shows, Fiero buys acquisitions, Fiero Photography.

Moderator: Series8217

Shaun41178(2)

Brysons turbo quad 4

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

Did he blow it up on his very first dyno run? Because I remember him posting his 400 whp run, but no mention of it blowing up.

Our homeboy dennis on the trashcan forum is claiming it blew up on the first dyno run and bryson dissapeared immediately after. Maybe someone could fill me in.
Last edited by Shaun41178(2) on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

530 whp is greater than 312
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Re: Bryons turbo quad 4

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

I thought it dyno'd about 390 and then at a later date blew up due to a manufacturing defect in one of the aftermarket conrods.

Link?
Shaun41178(2)

Re: Brysons turbo quad 4

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

http://www.fiero.com/forum/Forum1/HTML/077304.html

I am just also going to come out and say that Mr fiero is a toole. He bought a second hand turbo quad 4 setup and then blamed ACE for it not running right. How much you wanna bet Mr fiero fucked it up, or the owner before did? Then he says thats why ACE isn't in business anymore. This same guy blamed chris moore for some things on the nstar convertible that mr fiero fucked up himself. I talked to chris about his old nstar convertible and he said that mr fiero would always call him with problems he was having. Obviously mr fiero doesn't know shit about cars and then blames others when he fucks shit up. Chris said that mr fiero ruined his old nstar car.

LOL according to mr fiero, V8Archie should have gone out of business years ago. Oh wait, he has. Or I wonder what he is going to say about Jon Lagler(fieroaddiction) and why he isn't doing fiero stuff anymore. Yea because Jon produced crap. Or wait, maybe its because fiero owners for the most part are cheap fucking homos and there is no market for parts. Yea that sounds right.

Mr Fiero, you are a retard.
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

Shaun41178(2)

Re: Brysons turbo quad 4

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

brysons build thread on here but no dyno sheet in this thread.

http://realfierotech.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=581