Lets get some Fieros to come to the ACD Festival's CruiseIn

Fiero topics such as vendor reviews experiences, car shows, Fiero buys acquisitions, Fiero Photography.

Moderator: Series8217

Sinister Fiero

Lets get some Fieros to come to the ACD Festival's CruiseIn

Post by Sinister Fiero »

What: The 9th Annual Downtown Cruise-In Car Show in Auburn, Indiana; part of the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Festival.

When: September 4th, 2009. 5pm - ?

Where: Downtown Auburn, Indiana.

How Much: $10.00 registration per vehicle.

Open to: Vintage, Antique, Classic, Special Interest, Muscle, Rod, Custom, and Milestone Cars and Trucks.

Last year over 600 cars entered this show. They are expecting over 700 cars this year. The event location is the downtown courthouse square and surrounding streets in Auburn, Indiana. There are many shops in this area and vendors will be set up so there will be plenty to eat, buy, do, and see for the entire family. Let's see if we can make a strong showing for the Fiero this year.

Official event flyer can be viewed here: http://www.gmtuners.com/events/ACD_show.pdf

I was told by an "insider" that cars will be funneling in all day (before 5pm) so I should arrive by 2 or 3pm in order to get a spot close to downtown. If many fellow Fiero owners are planning to attend with their cars, we could arrange a group meet elsewhere in town so we can caravan to the show as a group to guarantee parking spots next to each other. Post in this thread if you plan on attending or PM me and we'll get something set up.

Hope to see you there!

-ryan
OVERKILL IS UNDERRATED
Custom GM OBD1 & OBD2 Tuning | Engine Conversions | www.gmtuners.com
Atilla the Fun

Re: Lets get some Fieros to come to the ACD Festival's CruiseIn

Post by Atilla the Fun »

sorry, way too far for me.
Sinister Fiero

Re: Lets get some Fieros to come to the ACD Festival's CruiseIn

Post by Sinister Fiero »

Took 341 pictures and posted them in an online photo album here:

http://www.gmtuners.com/events/ACD_show2009/index.html

Many many VERY nice cars. A total of 4 Fieros showed up (including mine). This event had a little of everything for everyone; and it was crowded. But the weather was perfect. When we left at 10pm about 1/3 of the cars were still there and the crowd was still packed in due to the other events going on.