fs 1986 fiero GT fastback CHEAP!

Sell your parts/cars here. Parts & Cars - not just for "partscars."

Moderator: crzyone

slowfiero

fs 1986 fiero GT fastback CHEAP!

Post by slowfiero »

Hello everyone,
I have for sale is my 1986 red fiero GT fastback. I was planning to do a 3800 swap and then turbo it but somethings have came up and now im going a different way with cars (i bought a dsm). So the car has 119k on it, the 2.8 v6, auto trans. Now here is the story, the car has not ran sense 2000, and one day after I decided to go a different way I wanted to put a battery in it just to see what happens, so I did and I checked all of the fluids. The things that really supprised me is that it had full fluids!!! trans oil looks clean, engine oil is a little dirty not to bad, and it had coolant (needs to be flushed but they it holds it). Then on top of that I went to go start it expecting nothing and it turned over!! so I went out and bought alot of tune up stuff to it. I got new plugs, wires, cap, rotor, pick up coil, fuel filter, and tstat. I installed everything and now it has spark. But it still does not run, im thinking seeing how it had a full tank of gas in it the fuel pump is out. I was going to try and get it running and then sell it but I dont have the time or money with my new project. So im looking to get 800 for it as it sits, this also includes 3800 motor and trans mounts! The body is in ok shape, it was stored in doors duing winter by the previous owners, but the paint is peeling on the roof and hood and there is a little chunk missing outta the front bumper (look at pics) I can work with you on the price seeing how I want it gone and I can even tow it to you for the right price. Let me know what you think. Thanks alot

Jeff

I can get more pics of you want some.
i got a fiero

turbo build/3800 swap getting started
slowfiero

Re: fs 1986 fiero GT fastback CHEAP!

Post by slowfiero »

I am open to offers!!
i got a fiero

turbo build/3800 swap getting started