Need video editing help

Fiero topics such as vendor reviews experiences, car shows, Fiero buys acquisitions, Fiero Photography.

Moderator: Series8217

Doug Chase

Need video editing help

Post by Doug Chase »

I recently found a couple rally videos from 2002 with my '85 GT in action. The videos also include everybody else that was running that day so they're rather large - 82 MB and 65 MB.

What I would like to do is cut just the Fiero parts out of them so I can post them here. I don't have the capability to do this, but I figure somebody here does. If you'd like to help I would greatly appreciate it.

They are both WMV files.

Thanks!

Doug
eHoward
Banned

Post by eHoward »

I can host them even though they're large, but can't edit WMV easily.

I'm sure most people wouldn't want to download all that to watch 2 minutes of fieros though.
Doug Chase

Post by Doug Chase »

eHoward wrote:I can host them even though they're large, but can't edit WMV easily.

I'm sure most people wouldn't want to download all that to watch 2 minutes of fieros though.
Yeah, you're in the same boat that I'm in.

It's definitely not worth the download for most people. And it would actually be more like 25 seconds of Fiero.

Is there anybody out there that can edit WMV files?

Doug
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

I can but just not right now. Give me till next week. I am out of town and dont' have the software to do it. If you can find someone sooner then great. If not then I will do it