Al Gore & The Death of Journalism

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

Blue Shift

Al Gore & The Death of Journalism

Post by Blue Shift »

http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet? ... jqcnBugnl8

Pretty crazy, but the best part is the comments below:

bl8ant: "seriously, you think because their numbers go up, that polar bears aren't extinct? that proves that you are fucking stupid. they cut your mic because you're a lunatic and nothing you believe is based on fact. let me guess, you're a christian too, right?"

Me: "bl8ant - Extinct? That means that all of them are gone. You meant endangered. take a grade school science class before trying the high and mighty approach."

bl8ant: "duh, shithead. i really should be totally focused on properly dissing people while on youtube. it's important! how's this? dont talk to me about taking a fucking science class bitch, i'm a motherfucking phd. i'm going to bet you work at mcdonalds. go get me some fucking french fries."

Me: "Fail. If you have a PhD in anything, it sure isn't English or Science. Maybe psychology, since you're delusional. How the hell did you write and defend a thesis, anyways?

I'd tell you to go flip a burger, but I'm not sure that you could even do that right. "
TheFieroBoy

Re: Al Gore & The Death of Journalism

Post by TheFieroBoy »

Well... somebody has to be below average in order for others to be above average... :pardon:
sierratangofoxtrotuniform

Re: Al Gore & The Death of Journalism

Post by sierratangofoxtrotuniform »

"Anybody who LEGITIMATELY passed 5th grade wouldn't have made that error. My 6 y/o knows the difference between endangered and extinct. You don't have a degree in scratching your balls because you wouldn't be able to string together more than about six sentences about it."