NW Fiero Owners

Fiero topics such as vendor reviews experiences, car shows, Fiero buys acquisitions, Fiero Photography.

Moderator: Series8217

Hollywood

NW Fiero Owners

Post by Hollywood »

I didn't know where else to post this but is there anyone in the NW. Wa state to be exact that could possibly help me get my Fiero back on the road?.. Trying to fit my fastback conversion on properly. Its on but doesn't seem right. I can't drive it as is. Suggestions... Please help. $$$
Shaun41178(2)

Re: NW Fiero Owners

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

Doug Chase
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

530 whp is greater than 312
Unsafe At Any Speed

Post by Unsafe At Any Speed »

What's wrong with the clip swap? It should be pretty straightforward.
Nashco

Post by Nashco »

I'm a little far off to help out, but I bet with a handful of good pictures and some specific details we can help you out on the forum. As mentioned, Doug Chase is pretty close to you, knows Fieros very well, and has his own business working on cars:

http://www.chaserace.com/

If you just want to pay somebody to iron out the details and get your car back on the road, Doug is probably your guy, his labor rate is relatively cheap. He's a good guy, I've dealt with him in the past and he's been involved with Fieros for a long time. You won't be disappointed if you go that route.

Bryce