86SE dohc turbo

Sell your parts/cars here. Parts & Cars - not just for "partscars."

Moderator: crzyone

Shaun41178(2)

86SE dohc turbo

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

This is kohburns old car from here. I bought it off him and fixed it up a bit. Now I am looking to sell it.

86Se 4 spd manual
red paint but faded.
sunroof.
3.4 dohc swap with t3/4 turbo 61mm
38mm external wastegate.
aftermarket rims and tires
poly suspension all around
corvette brake upgrade with calipers/rotors.
spec stage 2 clutch.
some sort of flush mount headlight system. Kris munson I think makes them.
has a/c needs recharging

I bought it off kohburn for 3500 paid 500 to get it down here, put a 800 dollar turbo on it and fixed all the vacuum routing as well as adding an external wastegate and 2.5 inch mandrel bent exhaust. No muffler or tips or anything. Its not loud though. Probably have over $5k in it

it needs tuning but thats it. I have an safc 2 for a couple extra bucks if you want it to help tuning. It runs and drives off boost just fine. On boost it doesn't seem to make as much power as I think it should. Its the fueling or spark but I bet the fuel. I was going to put a wideband on it but never got around to it.

Looking to get $3500 out of it OBO. Like I said it runs and drives so it can be driven home. Located in daytona area. give me best offer people

build thread
http://www.fiero.com/forum/Archives/Arch ... 666-4.html
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

530 whp is greater than 312
Gooch

Re: 86SE dohc turbo

Post by Gooch »

DAMN! Really glad I have about that much $ tied up in 2 non-running Fieros and an engine swap..........when I could just drive 8 hours and have this with the money wasted....

Bump for a nice car. Good luck with the sale. If I had that laying around, I'd be coming to buy it Saturday.
eHoward
Banned

Post by eHoward »

I've seen the car in person and while it's far from a show car, it's a steal @ $3,500.

Shaun, I think you should tune it and sell it as done.
THE PUNISHER

Post by THE PUNISHER »

You've made so many friends in the fiero community I am sure this will sell quick

LOL

$500
Fuck you Shaun , one day those little boys will talk and when they do you will get yours.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

2500 for 1 week only.
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

530 whp is greater than 312