bought number 4

Fiero topics such as vendor reviews experiences, car shows, Fiero buys acquisitions, Fiero Photography.

Moderator: Series8217

p8ntman442
cant get enough of this site!

bought number 4

Post by p8ntman442 »

This one was for sale locally for a while, the guy was asking a fair price, and I wasnt too interested, since its the exact same car as the one I drive. But today when I saw it at the junkyard needing a home, and at a very decent price, I picked it up to keep it from being crushed. I have the title. Its a red 1986 SE, v6 auto, all original unhacked engine bay, with good interior including cloth seats with the fiero emblem on the strip at chest height. The seats are in awesome shape. As well it has aux. gauges. The deck spoiler is not stock, and it didnt have one originally unlike mine, it also has manual mirrors. It needs a good cleaning, but the paint is awesome, and when I get it home, Ill make sure its running in tip top shape, then its for sale. My brother already offered me 1k for it, because his truck and durango get bad mileage (lift kits & big tires make big windblocks). If anyone is interested email me or post here.

Imagerandom number from site???
p8ntman442

Post by p8ntman442 »

talk about shit luck, I entered in the link from topimagehost and changed the picture number to a random number 866 and got a fiero with a 3800, how fucking wierd is that. lets try some more.

p8ntman442

Post by p8ntman442 »