DOHC and some stock Fiero parts for sale... ALL BEST OFFER

Sell your parts/cars here. Parts & Cars - not just for "partscars."

Moderator: crzyone

fieromadman

DOHC and some stock Fiero parts for sale... ALL BEST OFFER

Post by fieromadman »

Prices are best offer, but if you lowball too much I wont sell.

Here is a list of stuff that I have for sale:

*3.4 DOHC/TDC STUFF:*

6 Stock 95 DOHC injectors (the less noisy ones, worked great when pulled, been stored with caps on them since) They are rated at 23# / hr

Stock 95 MAF for a dohc

Two sets of cylinder heads. One a 91-95 used, disassembled, slightly ported (80% done, will finish for a price, from the .nl build thread). Another pair of 95's brand new off a crate motor, slightly ported as well, these will need more work to finish and frankly I'm not willing.

Set of stock assembled 91-95 3.4 DOHC cylinder heads

Two sets of DOHC cams. One pulled from the current engine in my Fiero upon installing the aftermarket cams. Perfect candidate for a re-grind. Another set out of the 96 or 97 crate motor. Zero miles.

One 91-95 lower intake with the start of a custom upper intake attached.

3.4 DOHC lift bracket/dogbone bracket that attaches to the front cyl head (x2)

egr block off plate for 91-95 intake manifolds for the 3.4 dohc

black painted valve cover for rear of 3.4 dohc engine

One gloss black painted upper intake off a 91-95 DOHC

Valve covers for ANY year DOHC. (minus the front one for a 96-97)

I'm selling ANYTHING off my 97 0 miles crate motor besides the short block, heads, and the front valve cover because I either want to keep those parts or their sold.

Memcals for a 94-95 ecu

Rear 91-95 DOHC exhaust manifold

3.4 DOHC stock crank pulley

3.4 DOHC engine sensors. Some new, some used. All tested. Ask and you will probably recieve.

91-95 intake manifold style 3.4 DOHC coolant neck

Custom 3.4 DOHC to Fiero dogbone mount. This piece was off my car untill I did the 96-97 intake manifold swap. Works great with the 91-95 manifolds. Make your swap easy.

*FIERO STUFF:*

Fiero emissions canister for 2.8 that sits by intake canister

Gas tank vapor canister. (mounts in passenger side rear quarter panel) Perfect condition

Stock V6 Fiero dogbones (2)

2.8 Injector harness

fiero interior door lock tabs that go by the door handle

Fiero v6 cruise control cable

A couple of getrags... Parts mainly. (one a stock Fiero unit missing the speedo gear on the diff and speed sensor with a kinda bad case, the other a 93 vintage FWD tranny with a brand new quad 4 bellhousing). With a few parts here and there (speedo gear and fiero speed sensor) you could build a strong getrag.

Fiero V6 engine bay alternator and coil aluminum blower tubes

Fiero V6 lower intake manifold

*RANDOM CAR PARTS:*

Fiero and 3.4 DOHC wire connectors. I have about 4 wiring harnesses cut up, some fiero, some 3.4. ALOT of connectors left to replace bad ones.

AC lines for a Monte Carlo z34

Greddy Turbo timer

2G DSM Energy Suspension engine mount inserts

EVO 8&9 560cc Injectors (same as DSM injectors, just bigger)

Brackets for holding a conventional style one farad capacitor. Diamond plated aluminum. HARD TO FIND THESE SOLD SEPERATE!

Front brake rotors, calipers, and pads with approximatley 1000 miles on them (except for calipers, those have 80,000) for a 95 monte carlo z34.

4t60e axels out of a 1995 monte carlo z34

I have more. I will post up as I can remember. Pictures available upon request. Live two blocks away from UPS store, and 5 mins from a post office, so shipping is quick and easy. Most parts have been packaged for years already. HA.

Also selling a couple of non Fiero/non car related things:

Nitro RC car. It's a Hot Bodies (HPI) Tornado. TONS of new parts, TONS of spare parts. Aftermarket EPIC .18 engine. Thing FLIES! Runs/drives great. Out grew the hobby. Lots invested, will let go cheap.

Nitro RC boat. It's powered by an airplane engine, so it's more of a fan boat. Goes 40+, Powered by an O.S. MAX .40 Needs a few things. Over 300 invested will let go CHEAP!

Samsung Upstage cell phone for sprint users. Includes EVERYTHING that I originally got it with. Works great. A few minor cosmetic issues but nothing major. Will sell for REAL cheap.

Will consider trades for any items as well

Again ALL parts are best offer
Last edited by fieromadman on Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
*SOLD* 95 3.4 DOHC- 96-97 p&p lower intake, custom upper intake, custom cams, ported exh manis, 180* t-stat.
T-62 Turbonetics T3/T4, air-liquid intercooled, Synapse 40mm, Greddy RS, Haltech E6K.
1987 GT, lowered, KYB's, clutchnet 6 puck, G/A brakes
coinage

Re: DOHC and some stock Fiero parts for sale... ALL BEST OFFER

Post by coinage »

Got a dipstick tube and dipstick?

96/97 front valve cover?
86GT 4sp
94 LQ1, 60-1 Garrett BB Turbo-A/W IC-ARP main studs,head studs,rod bolts-QM twin disk clutch/button flywheel-Ported heads/intakes-50lb/hr injectors-Fully balanced-88 cradle swap-Held adjustable solid rear links-12" brakes-Chase Cage-
fieromadman

Post by fieromadman »

I have a dipstick tube. As for a good dipstick, I think that's a negative. The one that I have with the crate engine is busted off at the top. I DO have a 96-97 front valve cover. Let me know what your thinking.
*SOLD* 95 3.4 DOHC- 96-97 p&p lower intake, custom upper intake, custom cams, ported exh manis, 180* t-stat.
T-62 Turbonetics T3/T4, air-liquid intercooled, Synapse 40mm, Greddy RS, Haltech E6K.
coinage

Post by coinage »

Hm. I think I only need the VC.

Not exactly sure what to offer...$25 shipped?

Let me know
fieromadman

Post by fieromadman »

Well I was thinking 35 shipped since its a new valve cover and all, but I'll compromise at 30 shipped? I have paypal if that works for you?
coinage

Post by coinage »

That works, PM me your email and Ill shoot that over tonight.
86GT 4sp
94 LQ1, 60-1 Garrett BB Turbo-A/W IC-ARP main studs,head studs,rod bolts-QM twin disk clutch/button flywheel-Ported heads/intakes-50lb/hr injectors-Fully balanced-88 cradle swap-Held adjustable solid rear links-12" brakes-Chase Cage-
FieroWanaBe1

Post by FieroWanaBe1 »

How low are you willing to part with those 97 heads?
car.
fieromadman

Post by fieromadman »

Shoot me a reasonable offer I guess...
fieromadman

Post by fieromadman »

Bump for an updated and more organized parts list.
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

fieromadman wrote: Fiero and 3.4 DOHC wire connectors. I have about 4 wiring harnesses cut up, some fiero, some 3.4. ALOT of connectors left to replace bad ones.
$50 + shipping?
fieromadman

Post by fieromadman »

Well that would be sufficient Will, but I should reinforce that these are not usable harnesses just for spare wire and connectors. I think there are basically 3 harnesses all together. One Fiero for sure, then what is left of my stock Fiero one and two 3.4 dohc that are missing some odds and ends.
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

Did I offer too high? I know they're for parts.
$30 + shipping? :-D %)
fieromadman

Post by fieromadman »

Honestly i kinda feel like you did. Why don't we just call it $50 shipped? Paypal works for me, tdepies@charter.net
fieromadman

Post by fieromadman »

bump for updated parts list
FieroWanaBe1

Post by FieroWanaBe1 »

You dont have one of these lying around by chance?
car.
fieromadman

Post by fieromadman »

Haha, do you just need the flange? I might actually have 2. Call me if you still have my number... I need to look at something I gave you...
Series8217
1988 Fiero Track Car

Post by Series8217 »

Factory oil cooler mounting adapter? (the hollow stud with the giant hex)
fieromadman

Post by fieromadman »

Nope, I am using the only one of those I have. Sorry!
FieroWanaBe1

Post by FieroWanaBe1 »

Yea just the flange the one I got is too small. When is a good time to call? I have a caliper and protractor if you need me to measure anything.

edit: hook-ed-on-fon-eks
car.
fieromadman

Post by fieromadman »

Friday evening, anytime after 4 would be great. And yeah, I needed some measurements from that p/s eliminator, but then I remembered where I got those measurements from in the first place and found it again.