Fully tubbed drag fiero runs 11's

Dragstrip, autocross, and all track posts go here.

Moderator: Series8217

Shaun41178(2)

Fully tubbed drag fiero runs 11's

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

Quick but not fast. Take note sbc fiero owners, this is what you need to do in order to run 11's in the qtr. Move the engine up front and tub the rear. No kit from V8Archie can help you be as quick as this fiero. Of course its only high 11's

Fully tubbed as you can see watching the video with the big cube v8 engine in the front. I love the mph. LOL 112.

http://www.streetfire.net/video/beating ... 732241.htm
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

530 whp is greater than 312
pontiackid86

Re: Fully tubbed drag fiero runs 11's

Post by pontiackid86 »

We still have yet to see what your Fiero does Shawn. If it even runs.
Emc209i

Post by Emc209i »

What's the fastest car you've been in Rick. Chances are, Shaun's is faster by a large margin.
pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

Emc209i wrote:What's the fastest car you've been in Rick. Chances are, Shaun's is faster by a large margin.
While working at mercedes in highschool I drove an SLR Mclaren, SL600, SL55 AMG, Ford GT, Ferrari Maranello(my favorite),
Lamborghini LP640, Lamborghini diablo, and an 07 Z06 to boot. It pays to work on the main line area and be really cool with the dealerships's wealthiest customer and the dealership's owner. I dont think Shawns car is faster than most of them.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

LOL you drove them around a parking lot. No great feat. I have been in faster cars then mine too.

What is the fastest car you have owned? Your camaro? LOL Your civic? More LOL
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:LOL you drove them around a parking lot. No great feat. I have been in faster cars then mine too.

What is the fastest car you have owned? Your camaro? LOL Your civic? More LOL

Actuley the SLR and a slect few other cars I had on major highways as well at the PA turnpike. And for a guy who claims to know all about cars you sure as hell cant identify them to save your life. I have never owned a Camaro I own a Firebird. and i have never owned a Civic I Owned an Accord. and the fastest car I have ever owned is my green Fiero.
Gooch

Post by Gooch »

He does that to screw with you, but I guess it goes over your head.
pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

Gooch wrote:He does that to screw with you, but I guess it goes over your head.
Well hes just making himself look more and more like a dumbass.
Jinxmutt

Post by Jinxmutt »

I bet you really got to rip on those things getting on the highway.... :unknown:
pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

The Ferrari Maranello was my favorite. The owner of it let me use it for prom and let me use it to go with my friends to 6 Flags the day after prom so I got to open that up a little bit. The SLR I got to have a little bit of fun with as well all the others i dident really open up to there potential but I did get to open them up a little.
coinage

Post by coinage »

Since you drove the Ferrari to prom, I am sure you have lots of pictures of you and your date in front of the car all dressed up?
86GT 4sp
94 LQ1, 60-1 Garrett BB Turbo-A/W IC-ARP main studs,head studs,rod bolts-QM twin disk clutch/button flywheel-Ported heads/intakes-50lb/hr injectors-Fully balanced-88 cradle swap-Held adjustable solid rear links-12" brakes-Chase Cage-
Emc209i

Post by Emc209i »

*Snicker. Yeah, I want SLR pictures too. You carry yourself in a manner that I'd have a hard time believing your neighbor would loan you his 6 year old 3 series.

But prove me wrong. I like 550's.
pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

It was actuley the 575 model. and it was a beauty. I think i have a pic on my old laptop I'll see if I can find it cant promise anything though. It was a very pretty car black with a black interior. They guy had no problem letting me borrow a car for a day or so. He sold a company he used to own for 6 and a half billion so those cars were chump change to him. I used to take his mercedes and wash and detail it whenever he came in to talk to his saleman and me him and the salesman used to go out for lunch and such when he would come in.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

my 20 year old buddy let me drive his bugatti veryron. I got to open it up a little bit. he has stupid money I might have piks on my old laptop but I kant promice anyhting. He also let me wash it. I am super kool.

pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:my 20 year old buddy let me drive his bugatti veryron. I got to open it up a little bit. he has stupid money I might have piks on my old laptop but I kant promice anyhting. He also let me wash it. I am super kool.

That must have been fun for you Shawn, Getting to drive a real fast car insted of making claimes that yours is fast?
darkhorizon

Post by darkhorizon »

pontiackid86 wrote:
Emc209i wrote:What's the fastest car you've been in Rick. Chances are, Shaun's is faster by a large margin.
While working at mercedes in highschool I drove an SLR Mclaren, SL600, SL55 AMG, Ford GT, Ferrari Maranello(my favorite),
Lamborghini LP640, Lamborghini diablo, and an 07 Z06 to boot. It pays to work on the main line area and be really cool with the dealerships's wealthiest customer and the dealership's owner. I dont think Shawns car is faster than most of them.
I would say I am quite significantly faster than all the cars on this list... sorry :(
My fiero is cheaper than yours. The end.