Stolen!

Talk about your other cars here.

Moderator: crzyone

Indy

Re: Stolen!

Post by Indy »

Hopefully they haven't been gutted or vandalized or anything like that. About 80% of the cars stolen in Wichita end up as a bare chassis, torched at the bottom of the floodway.

The fact that they were found quickly certainly doesn't hurt though. Always nice when the police do their job :good:
Atilla the Fun

Post by Atilla the Fun »

thanks. I guess I won't get them until the thief is convicted, and you all know how quickly that goes, in the USA.
Atilla the Fun

Post by Atilla the Fun »

I get to see my cars today, to verify if they're as I last saw them. I guess this is a good thing. I do feel a little anxiety.
Atilla the Fun

Post by Atilla the Fun »

They're just as I remember, except the T/A's right rear tire is flat. I can't bring them home yet.
Blue Shift

Post by Blue Shift »

You're a lucky motherfucker... Congratulations on the discovery, and hope the thief gets his. I was going to ask if somebody was punking you for humors sake or something - A buddy of mine got a car or two stolen out of his driveway, and they were found in the same neighborhood parked in the driveway of somebody unrelated that was on vacation... Weird shit.
Atilla the Fun

Post by Atilla the Fun »

Blue Shift wrote:You're a lucky motherfucker... Congratulations on the discovery, and hope the thief gets his. I was going to ask if somebody was punking you for humors sake or something - A buddy of mine got a car or two stolen out of his driveway, and they were found in the same neighborhood parked in the driveway of somebody unrelated that was on vacation... Weird shit.
I'm too much of a lone wolf. I don't have ANY friends, and all my enemies are online, so they don't know the exact address where I keep my cars. Thanks for the congrats.
Atilla the Fun

Post by Atilla the Fun »

IT'S HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Yahoo!: :Bravo: :shout: