WTB: V6 Cruise / Evap vacuum pipe.

Sell your parts/cars here. Parts & Cars - not just for "partscars."

Moderator: crzyone

jelly2m81

WTB: V6 Cruise / Evap vacuum pipe.

Post by jelly2m81 »

Looking for a rust free vacuum pipes that connects the cruise servo and Evap purge valve to the engine. It's the 2 small pipes boted to the engine side of the trunk wall.

85-88 V6 is all the same I believe.
fierogt28

Re: WTB: V6 Cruise / Evap vacuum pipe.

Post by fierogt28 »

Jelly2m8, that 87GT I had that is now at the dump...you should take a look at it if its still there. Maybe those vaccuum tubes are still good.

Just an option bud... :good:
jelly2m81

Post by jelly2m81 »

fierogt28 wrote:Jelly2m8, that 87GT I had that is now at the dump...you should take a look at it if its still there. Maybe those vaccuum tubes are still good.

Those were rusty, hence why they didn't make it on your car. Plus that chassis has been crushed, I went to see if that 85 GT I sent was still there to get the door seals off of it and the owner said he had already crushed the Fiero's.
fierogt28

Post by fierogt28 »

jelly2m81 wrote:
fierogt28 wrote:Jelly2m8, that 87GT I had that is now at the dump...you should take a look at it if its still there. Maybe those vaccuum tubes are still good.

Those were rusty, hence why they didn't make it on your car. Plus that chassis has been crushed, I went to see if that 85 GT I sent was still there to get the door seals off of it and the owner said he had already crushed the Fiero's.

Holy Christ, that reminds me...I should of taken off those door seals off of the 87GT. IIRC, those were in good shape. :wink:
Emc209i

Post by Emc209i »

... Well.. I didn't want to say anything, but no one's speaking up. I've got a set, but I'm in the middle of a swap, and don't know how far the plenum's going to be from the cruise servo. If I decide not to use them, I'll offer them up to you. Aren't you in the Northwest though? Shipping would be rough.
jelly2m81

Post by jelly2m81 »

Emc209i wrote:... Well.. I didn't want to say anything, but no one's speaking up. I've got a set, but I'm in the middle of a swap, and don't know how far the plenum's going to be from the cruise servo. If I decide not to use them, I'll offer them up to you. Aren't you in the Northwest though? Shipping would be rough.

Keep me in mind, I'm in no rush the ones on the wife's car look a little scabby where the brackets are but no signs of leaking yet.

Eastern Canada but don't think shipping would be ridicolous. I'm not lowlx, I can afford cheeseburgers!