Back from my Cruise!

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Back from my Cruise!

Post by crzyone »

So I've been gone for 10 days, I'm sure you all noticed... lol

Flew to New York from Edmonton and went on a week long cruise down to Orlando and the Bahamas. I've been on this same cruise once before but this time I was with my girlfriend in a Penthouse Suite. It was awesome! Having VIP treatment for an entire cruise was really cool. We had a butler, a large room and a balcony at the front of the ship large enough to have 25 people on if we wanted to. The penthouse and the VIP card had a ton of benefits. You could skip all lines getting on and off the boat at any of the destinations, a butler that would get us anything at any time, eating for free at all the fancy restaraunts on the ship, etc etc.

Anyways, not bragging or anything, just listing some of the cool stuff that comes with the room.

Here are a few pics from my Go Pro Hero HD camera. It's also waterproof so I took it snorkeling to try it out. I have a lot more pictures on my other camera but they have not been uploaded yet.

Hard to look cool when snorkeling haha

Girlfriend and I parasailing. This was my first time, it was a blast

I knew I had a bunch of bad fish pictures but I was testing out the camera. The water was a little murky in the shallow water. I'm sure it was much clearer in the deep water.

The cruise ship and the private island and beach. He had us strung out there pretty far

Anyways, I will put a few more pics of the room on here when we get them uploaded. 8)
CincinnatiFiero

Re: Back from my Cruise!

Post by CincinnatiFiero »

You sir, know how to party.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

Thanks for letting me know you would be down this way jerk. :-D I miss our long late night chats. Looks like you had a good time. Any chance of noodz?
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

530 whp is greater than 312
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

While I was in orlando I was thinking I know a few people from here down there. I didn't get on the internet at all on the trip or I would have mentioned it.

2 things about florida I noticed both times I was there... It's frigin hot and humid, and it gets dark early. In June near Edmonton it's light out till 10:30-11 at night. Down there it's dark at 8. It's pretty strange, I love the long summer days up here but the winter sucks.

You don't get on MSN anymore Shaun, if you really missed me you wouldn't have left me like that... lol