Jeep SRT8 mods

Talk about your other cars here.

Moderator: crzyone

Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Re: Jeep SRT8 mods

Post by Aaron »

Unsafe At Any Speed wrote:I've seriously been thinking about getting one of these lately. I'm actually pretty set on doing so. I'm looking for probably an '06-'08 black at a dealer. Only way will be if they not only have a good price on it, but also will give me good trade in on my F-450. Then I would sell my Blazer private party as well. That said, if you see any for sale down there, let me know. Might have you to a quick check of it for me if you would before I'd drive down. I missed out on one in Denver yesterday I was really interested in. Test drove one in Fort Collins yesterday but it has a lot of wear and tear. I like how it drives though.
They're great rides, although pricey to own. Gas, oil changes, diff/T-case fluids, brakes, it's like owning a Porsche lol.

The newer ones have much nicer interiors and much nicer stereo options, but they demand a premium on the price. I'll keep an eye out, and I'll let you know next time I'm in Denver, because they feel a lot different once dropped and modded a bit!
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.
Unsafe At Any Speed

Post by Unsafe At Any Speed »

The one I'm looking at now and trying to work out a purchase is an '07 that seems to be in really great shape. The best part is the supercharger under the hood and the (supposeded) internal work. This thing is ridiculously fast... :twisted:
Unsafe At Any Speed

Post by Unsafe At Any Speed »

So last Friday I ended up picking up an '07 burgandy with Vortech, nav, HIDs, headers, etc. It's really clean. I need to get the tune squared away though. It's running really rich and throwing codes. Aaron, any suggestions of good places in CO to check out?
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

No clue actually, though I think a place called MHP was up here and into the Jeeps a little.
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.