Some new pics of my Jeep

Talk about your other cars here.

Moderator: crzyone

Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Some new pics of my Jeep

Post by Aaron »

88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.
CincinnatiFiero

Re: Some new pics of my Jeep

Post by CincinnatiFiero »

Whats new? It looks good, it just looks the same.
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

Is it at least loud?
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST IT'S A DRAGON.

No nothing's new, just thought the pics turned out good. It's not really that loud Will, I'm not one for loud exhausts. The stock exhaust sucks though, you can't hear anything from it. The Borla is too loud, it pisses off the neighbors and drones at every RPM. The Corsa is right in between, and just right. At full throttle it is one of the most wicked sounding motors I've heard. And just driving around, you know it's there, but not annoyingly so. Below 3,000 it sounds like an average V8 with an average exhaust, above that it comes alive.

I tried to find a video that sounds even halfway close, but they sound so different on video.
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

Had the Bimmah torched by an SRT-8 a week or two ago. His was VERY loud... musta had the Borla.

I've heard a lot of really good things about Corsas. Alltrbo has one for his 5th gen Cameroo. I have yet to hear it, but he thinks it's the bee's knees.

The Mule, unfortunately, is waaaaayyyyy over the top, ALL THE DAMN TIME. I must be a special kind of masochist to drive that car.
Unsafe At Any Speed

Post by Unsafe At Any Speed »

Looking good. I'm still having fun with mine as well. Still have an O2 wiring issue that's killing my gas mileage though. The Mopar exhuast on mine is fairly loud, but that's also with headers and catless though.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Unsafe At Any Speed wrote:Looking good. I'm still having fun with mine as well. Still have an O2 wiring issue that's killing my gas mileage though. The Mopar exhuast on mine is fairly loud, but that's also with headers and catless though.
Thanks, good to hear yours is doing well too. What's your mileage? The 6.1L, 8psi, AWD, 4200lbs, high geared auto, and brick-like aerodynamics might have something to do with that...

Mopar = Corsa, its actually reasonably quiet. I guarantee you it was the headers and cats that's making it so loud, I drove one with headers and a Corsa and it was so much louder than mine.
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Unsafe At Any Speed

Post by Unsafe At Any Speed »

About 8.8 mpg city... The soot covering the rear hatch is a nice touch too. :roll:

I do want to take it down the 1/4 sometime this summer. I've never actually been to the strip before.